or this one:

Best answers
very cool i like the second one better though :yes:

Best answers
niobe said:
witch one is better.
this one:

or this one:
I cant crit this, All you did was just crop the image into a signature and added text.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would prefer it if the txt said "ATI" hehe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GreenArrow said:
I cant crit this, All you did was just crop the image into a signature and added text.
who cares a ****, as long as it's beautifull

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which they aren't...... You should do something to the bg

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like what?
photoshop sux anyway, and clean is my stile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those aren't clean, they're plain and boring

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
like what?
photoshop sux anyway, and clean is my stile.
if photoshop sux than what is good?....I think you should just get better.

Anyway they arnt good just cropped.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah woah woah - calm it right down please!

If Niobe wants to make a simple sig he can - simple as that - you've stated your opinion dask, no need to keep repeating it.
Please keep this thread on topic and free from hostilities.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you drop this, i can already see that you dont know what clean is.
i have my stile and you have yours, pain and simple.

anyone have a GOOD sugestion and not how it's made or if you think it's borring, it's getting inoing to here that all the time.
o, i forgot, i use paintshop pro 8.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't argue about the definitions of words, it is pointless because everyone has different definitions for different words. Niobe, don't tell Dask that he doesn't know what "CLEAN" is because his definition is different. The fairy seems to have slight pixelation, and the text in the second sig seems kinda choppy. Those two flaws can be considered "UNCLEAN."

Best answers
3/10

Because its pretty much nothing. The picture is boring in it self, she is just standing there with a blank look and makes it look very ugly. The backround is plain and boring(I dont care that its your style, at least use your style to make it look good).

If I had to choose id choose the top.

Best answers
2/10..

I dont think that the simplistic look you are trying to find is working at all. The back ground is very, very boring. The woman with wings looks pretty good, but the Nvidia logos on both the signatures are bad quality. They look blocky and definatly not sexy as Nvidia should be portrayed as.

:/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Denominator said:
2/10..

I dont think that the simplistic look you are trying to find is working at all. The back ground is very, very boring. The woman with wings looks pretty good, but the Nvidia logos on both the signatures are bad quality. They look blocky and definatly not sexy as Nvidia should be portrayed as.

:/
More or less identical response from me.

Best answers
niobe said:
can you drop this, i can already see that you dont know what clean is.
i have my stile and you have yours, pain and simple.
Cropping a image and adding text isnt a style dude, learn the diffrence, You have done nothing yourself other then the text, And thats just pathetic to claim its yours and done nothing to it in anyway. You have alot of work ahead of yourself dude because if you make stuff like this all the time I feel sorry for you.

Best answers
I'm not signature maker, but I think you guys need to critcize on what it is, not what it isn't. It's not a wreeking pile of ass, or armageddon. I personally don't think they are that bad.
They might be plain and boring, but you don't have to treat the person like he's a schizo. You don't need to feel sorry, or insult someone who doesn't make 'top notch' signatures.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a gradient, a simple scan-line filter, and two images thrown over it.

Wouldn't take me long to duplicate it almost identicly (if I had the complete stock of the winged lady of course)

2/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw, i dont use effects, filters or the other ****.
it's all hand made(exept the pic's ofcours.
I'm not signature maker, but I think you guys need to critcize on what it is, not what it isn't. It's not a wreeking pile of ass, or armageddon. I personally don't think they are that bad.
They might be plain and boring, but you don't have to treat the person like he's a schizo. You don't need to feel sorry, or insult someone who doesn't make 'top notch' signatures.
you understand me atleast, there is no nead of making a fool out of me.
i thank you for that :]

Best answers
he just made it for fun right? well... it's not bad.. that's what i say

PS. why are most of the guys/girls on this forum angry if you say : i don't like it.. i mean if someone says : Kurachi i hate your maps, then i say: ok that's what you say BUT i'm not angry if someone hates my works and by the way.. niobe just makes fun sigs and avatar but easy... or does this forum has a rule like: your work has to be professional? if so i shouldn't show my wip -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom