how did you find ESF?

Best answers
i just decided to make a thread on how you found out about esf...i found out about it when one of my friends said there was a cool dbz mod unfortunately he forgot the name but a couple of google searches later i found it :)

Best answers
I found out from other DBZ mods :) played 1.1 but it always crashed so waited for bugfixes and here I am. :yes:

Best answers
i found it from my freind, who found it on the DMZ forums somwhere

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't really remember :)
I think it was when everyone still enjoyed watching dbz
and I googled it or something
ended up here.. never left :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was into bfp at the time because that was the only dbz mod I knew about. Well, I saw a link to a weird mod called Earth's Special Forces and never went back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was in a BFP server, and some guy came in and spammed how bfp suxs and esf was pwn. came, and still here.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got the first alpha from a demo cd. I was really into dbz back then.

Best answers
Played it at a lan back in alpha days. Loved it so i went looking for ESF's webby. Guess im still here :)

Best answers
found beta 1.1 on fileplanet downloaded it and never looked back

Best answers
The way I found it was I was really into Dragonball Z at the time and so I started looking around on the internet and found ESF alpha 2.0 and from then on I played ESF and here I am now. (By the way 1.1 was still the best.... had more fun and took more skill and 1.2 is cool but could be better but i trust the team and cant wait for 1.3 and future updates from ESF)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From other sites and friends. I've had Half-Life since it came out (1998) and I discovered Counter-Strike while it was still in the Beta stages. So, I was already into mods a long time ago. Hearing about ESF through basically hear-say.

An old friend of mine told me about the 2 great coders that were planning on starting a DBZ mod (obviously Harsens and Pcjoe) and being a DBZ fan myself, I didn't hesitate to check out. This was about the Alpha 1.8 days... and I've been here ever since :]

Best answers
i was looking for dbz mods (always wanted to play as a dbz guy hehe) and found esf.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i saw alpha 1.9 on tv and a little while later i joined the forums... and im still here ^_^

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
i saw alpha 1.9 on tv and a little while later i joined the forums... and im still here ^_^
On TV? Cool, ESF got media coverage back then :laff:

A friend of mine told me of DBZ mods for HL, and burned DMZ and ESF on CD for me. Needless to say, I preferred the latter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was on the internet and i found dmz old site, i thought it was really cool that there was a dragon ball game on the internet =P so i checked that site a few times, then i found i think it was modnmod the website where it showed all these different mods in development and i saw esf.. it was in alpha 2.0 so here i am

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
downloaded from a site, didn't know what it is.
now i requed that i ever found it, onestly

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend and i at the time were into dbz. And i told him that it would be cool if i could play as a dbz character. He told me about some dbz mod but that didnt work out. So he gave me a link to ESF and said "try that out" and i did. And that was exactly 1 year ago! ^_^

Best answers
Steam browse games, third party, scroll down, ESF checked it out and checked in

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found out from my brothers friend. He came over and wanted to download a dbz mod on my comp so he could play my bro on a lan. I aggreed, they played for like 5 minutes and decided that they didn't like it. Then I tried it out. I didn't even really like the game when i tried it, but I wanted to get as good as some of the other people that played the game. It took me like 6 months, and by that time I liked the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom