the most bothersome thing to me

Best answers
i cant keep it in my head anymore and i know im gonna get flamed for speaking my mind but anyway.

IN all the ESF's 1.1 and down are all the DBZ transformations in there or is it just one? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just the one.

Esf beta 1.3 will add more - so you'll have to wait until then im afraid!

Best answers
awwwwwwwwwwwwww that stinks i want SSJ2 Goku w/ spirit bomb :shocked: And for those who dont know he can do that watch the end of the Buu Saga to find out (or am i imagining it?) o_o

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku didnt do the spirit bomb while he was ssj, he created it and launched it in his normal form. He then went ssj and gave it a little push.
But you wont get the spirit bomb in any of the ssj forms, its a move that goku will only be able to use in his normal state.

Best answers
oh... so i did imagine it... dangit :( it would be cool if he could do it in ssj.. anyway the only way to get the 3 forms of goku are to get EVM or EEA?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can wait till the next version of esf you know =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
you can wait till the next version of esf you know =P
Yea, those will be much more professional, also, due to the fact that they're made by the esf team and hardcoded.

Best answers
yeah i know that... but sometimes it gets so boring only being to transform once and im not exactly patient :]

Best answers
hmmmm not sure... ppl would think that you could be able to do the Spirit Bomb in any form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he just never did it in the anime, as for if he can do it or not, you don't really know. It won't ever be put in ESF though, becuase it would be just way too powerful.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku Did make a spirit bomb while Super Saiya-Jin, But it was in a movie. It was put in the movie to show how pure hearted Goku is. Because in order to go Super Saiya-Jin, you need anger. But with anger you don't have a pure heart. And you need a pure heart in order to create a spirit bomb, or it will destroy you. (thats what it does, destroys all evil if powerful enough) and in the cooler movie i think, goku went ssj and created a spirit bomb. and King Kai mentioned that even as SSJ goku was pure hearted.

But it will never be put in the game because they don't do movies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom