Dragon Wishes

Best answers
Hi there this not a stupid one
Like you you there is only three options right so maybe you could add speed as another one. Say you chose speed you would get 10 to a 100 speed. For those people who uses Piccolo or Gohan this give them the edge they need. If you think these two are the slowest. What about Trunks and Krillin they are slow too. Krillin maybe slow but when he transforms is the fastest. Cause how much i try i can't keep up with Buu,Cell,Vegeta and Goku. So think about it
Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent idea :D for characters who need Speed instead of Strength (+1Million PL) it, also people who play with a finesse style (speed and agility over massive, hulking attacks) could excel a little bit more and it would encourage more adv melee.

My only gripe is that the dragonballs are hardly in any maps, but thats not your fault or anything to do with the suggestion so, well done :yes: I hope it gets in.

Best answers
I tried patching up the maps with world 3 but atempts have fail

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I think that the amount that the speed is increased by should be more like fifty as 100 seems a bit high......then again, maybe not.....who knows. Apart from that not a bad idea. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One question IceSilver, would it be permanant like the 'Strength' wish or temporary like 'Immortality'?

IMO it should be temp but for a long time (like 5 minutes), because if people keep adding to their speed they can get the dragonballs faster to wish for more speed until they max it out at 999 and can't even control the character.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
One question IceSilver, would it be permanant like the 'Strength' wish or temporary like 'Immortality'?

IMO it should be temp but for a long time (like 5 minutes), because if people keep adding to their speed they can get the dragonballs faster to wish for more speed until they max it out at 999 and can't even control the character.
lmao try that on KTN_Areana lol. That would pretty fun attacking everyone on sight when they cant even see you.

Best answers
Lol that's just me... but controling the swoop with transformed chars like buu and krillin is already hard, because I lose the sense of where I am, maybe I should use a higher sensitivity! But still that would only make sense to me when you're not a ssj! Apart from that speeds are just fine as they are in my opinion!

Best answers
I'd say make it permanent but 25+ per wish...
I would take ppl 50-100 wishes to be that fast..nice idea icesilver

Best answers
Permanent because A: what is it going to be if it runs out and B: its not long enough to do proper melee. Now i was thinking all in one combo 1/3 stength 1/3 speed 1/3 imortallity 1/3. Actually take out friendship and speed because nobody used it and i should know watched playing esf internet cafes not even one person used it.

Best answers
u cant just add countless speed (assuming u can make the wish as much as u want) but it might be cool to have an option to max out your speed as a wish

Best answers
hmm... well you know if you do get a big boost of speed and then transform... you would barely be able to control your character. maybe when you transform it resets back to what your transformed speed wouldve been? or, perhaps not completely reset it, but lower it by a bunch?

Best answers
Yeah thats true especially they multiply by 2. Maybe add fro control or something

Best answers
Yeah thats true especially they multiply by 2. Maybe add for control or something

Best answers
just use my idea... maybe i didnt explain clear enough

Wish: Speed
Effect: Raises speed to cap
Example: gohan's current speed is 40.. his MAX is 100... so he uses the Speed wish... NOW his current speed is 100

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Maybe (unless this is partly what arucard means) the speed wish would be for people who aren't at their max transformation so when they wish for speed their speed gets turned into what it would be at their max transformation so when they transform it stays the same and doesn't rise further.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but then when you trans you won't use it, I reckon it should increase it in permanant little boosts, like +20 a shot, that way you can get it to be as fast as you like but if you overstep the mark then you won't be able to control it.

Oh yeah, and assuming the maps get dragonballs, have you ever played a serious game of CTDB where the same person gets all the balls, and then doesn't wish for friendship? I think you should be able to wish for increased speed and it should be to an infinite amount, it wouldn't go off the scale considering the average CTDB game only lasts for about 5-10 wishes. Thats an increase of 100-200 speed maximum, and only if it's the same character making the wish each time. Basically if you do want semi-godly speed you'd have to work for it, and work hard.

Best answers
godly speed WOULD be fun but like u said... in small peices.. like 20 at a time

Best answers
Maybe have 5 speed and besides most of the maps are capable of CTDB but problem with DBs is that people keep taking them away from you. Also you can block when holding a DB which make harder to kill them and by the time you kill the rest of your DBs has been stolen. Next minute you ambushed and end up losing the DB so have a shield or something to protect the DBs but thats not the point.

Best answers
i dont like the idea of adding attributes to characters because for instance ssj2 gohan would be insanely fast not to mention mystic or ssj3 goku......just sounds kinda pointless to me because each character is meant to be unique in thier attributes and adding that would make everyone almost the same apart from thier attacks and health :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom