Chiaotzu

Best answers
Hi there
I not sure if this been sugested or not so here it goes
You know pale kid that can self destruct and come back alive well can add him on the esf. Reason why he should be added because its Tien brother also it would cool to have living time bomb on your side. I know you he wasn't seen much in GT and Z series but he was on Vegeta Saga. One more thing like could you make lavitate or hover in the game.
Now for the Status of Chiaotzu
Max Health:100

Max Speed:350

Power Level: 750.000

Attacks:
Melee: Knock or throw them to the ground and deals damage
Generic beam: Weak fast simple beam
Super Renzoku: Fires 12 kiblasts at a time charging required
Selfdestruct: Massive impact Large Radius takes half of Health and all engery
Regeneration: Hold primary fire to slowly transfer KI to health.
Sensu Beans: Primary fire refills your life and ki bars, secondary tosses a teammate a bean.
Solar Flare: No charge, one time use per life non-beam attack. Blinds opponents in range.

Transformation

Transformation Power Level: 2.750.000

Times 2 Transformations

Perfect Transformation: 5.400.000

Max Health: 120

Max Speed: 700

Attacks:
Melee: Knock or throw them to the ground and deals damage
Generic beam: Weak fast simple beam
Super Renzoku: Fires 12 kiblasts at a time charging required
Selfdestruct: Massive impact Large Radius takes half of Health and all engery
Regeneration: Hold primary fire to slowly transfer KI to health.
Sensu Beans: Primary fire refills your life and ki bars, secondary tosses a teammate a bean.
Solar Flare: No charge, one time use per life non-beam attack. Blinds opponents in range.
Charge Teleport - Can teleport while charging attacks.

Now you may notice that some of these stats are previous characters well thats right so think about it

Thats All Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really wasn't going to touch this one, but here goes...please don't take offence...

1. Chiaotzu cannot explode and come back to life, he blows himself up against Nappa (no effect) and dies, he is ressurected 2 years later with the dragonballs. It's not even a signature move, Tien does it too (no effect) against Nappa and later on, Vegeta does it against Majin Buu (no effect, do you see the pattern?)

2. He's not Tien's brother, he's Tien's mercenary friend who later gives up fighting (after returning from King Kai's) but still travels with Tien to take care of him.

3. He could at no point in time Regenerate.

4. Charge teleport, this is SSJ Goku's trans-move, it makes no sense giving it to Chiaotzu seeing as he never used it.

5. He has the same PL as Goku!? He was by far the weakest Z fighter unless you include Turtle as a Z fighter.

6. He could probably use Solar Flare because Tien could and they worked together, but I find it odd that you neglected to include his one special move, Dodonpa (Dodon Ray) which is also used by Tien.

7. Super Renzoku, so he's stolen Vegeta's attack despite never using it and/or never training with Vegeta, and he gets a shiny 'Super' in front of it.

8. He has no trans of any shape or form, so even if you made up a trans for him (Chiaotzu takes off hat) then I don't see why it would be x2 when x1 seems much more appropriate.

9. Surely his self destruct would take up all health and energy rather than half? On account of destructing and not existing anymore.

Apart from that I found it to be an original and well thought out and worded thread.

Best answers
I dont know about one i just combined it what ever came into mind

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Chiaotzu isnt a good choice for an added character. He didnt play any part in any fights after the saiyan saga. And his attacks are very limited. He has what, a finger beam, solar flare and self destruct? Not very diverse compared to what the other characters can do.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Not that I would want to see chaiotzu in ESF but due to his size he should get a melee bonus like more time to hit the arrows or something like that.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ravendust sumed it up perfectly, your lack of knowledged (ice silver) has made this idea a failure and also the ideas are completly rediculous, also for the sake of worth while threads can you plz think youre half baked ideas through before you post them it would save us all alot of time...

thx

Best answers
Haha, Ravendust that was an awesome post. I agree, he should not be added to ESF. His "job"(If you can call it that) in DBZ was jump on the enemy's back in a valiant(but futile) self-destruct attack, but I guess you could say he distracted them a bit, so it wasn't in vain...

He was a little more important in DB, but he still was a wuss.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose you could work with him more if Funi puts him in a budokai game and gives him more attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom