Blocking Animations

Best answers
Hi there
Simple ie When Goku is blocking the Sprit Bomb instead of crossing his arms and blocking maybe you could him pushing the Sprit Bomb if win the struggle then he could punch it away. Also you could have disc struggle as well if win you chuck it back at them.
Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the spirit bomb block is a really good idea, you just have two blocking animations for each model, the current one and one for Spirit Bombs, deathballs etc

The only thing is that with the discs it's pretty hard to hit anything with them, they're too easy to dodge and too hard to steer (if you can at all) so I don't think you should be able to block them, even if Cell breaks a destructo disc over his neck in the show.

Best answers
Ok so the disc ideas was little over the top but others were good ones

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I like this suggestion but maybe instead of just punching it back he could do a backflip kick and knock it back like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe for Super Buu's (1.3) Deathball (the one that Vegitto grabs and returns) you could have the blocking animation like the spirit bomb, then throw it forward a bit and give it a vicious kick to send it flying. Get a bit of nostalgia in there.

Best answers
yeah, once the block has run the person should run then kick it back at the attacker

also the system of aiming should be improved, because you cant turn all the way around
i think you should be able to do that by grabbing onto whatever has been caught then turning round and releasing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom