Team Sprit Bomb

Best answers
Hi there
Maybe one Goku was doing the sprit bomb then if team was in range circling the Goku and they had a team sprit bomb option that will only come up when they in range and pressing it. The Sprit Bomb would get bigger depend on the number of people. You could also turbo it up so dont get blasted. Warning do not atempt this unless on other side of the map or have someone to covering for you.
Thanks

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I kinda like the idea... but whether the ESF team agrees with me is really what matters.

Best answers
This would make the game alot more team oriented, good idea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and it would make it a lot more spammable... I don't like it because say you had three people on a team... all goku.2 could do this team thing. and one could hold of....

Put more thought into it. How long would it take to charge? is it noticable? What are its strong and weak points? Details my friend, Details!

But i admit... team oriented ideas are good. But this does sound sort of spammable... maybe more on noobs... but still..

Best answers
It wouldn't spam because obviously when you giving energy to his spirit bomb your not going to be able to move.

It could be an option set in team-mode.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's going to be pretty hard to pull off. You see a large group of enemies on your scouter all charging an attack, unable to move, and (they better be, if this attack is to be at all balanced) vulnerable. I'm hoping you wouldn't sit there and let them fire it at you (even though that's exactly how it'd happen in DBZ).
Just Goku firing a well-placed Spirit Bomb as it is now can kill a good ammount of people with a server-average PL, so doing this shouldn't make the attack incredibly stronger.
The idea's been mentioned countless times though, the team probably has some reason for not having implemented it yet.

Best answers
yea, like, hmmm, adding a new feature to a old gameplay mode is really hard, you ahv to pull it apart too find where you put the data, then put it back together and then it will most like NOT FIT! as it would probally make it so big cos of all those things telling the other features whether or not they can use it! It would be so hard, i can see it when i am not that great at coding. but yea, i would like it even if it was hard to put together. dont ask me to make it, i am still learning how to make a simple sword for a different game!

Best answers
I kinda like the idea but I think that if u add this idea, the spirit bomb with no help should be weaker, and the people should loose some energy by doing (not much, but some...)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a good one, i've something to ad.
other players can put his energy in it to make the sb finished faster, just what they did for the sb in the kid buu saga.
maybe that you can do that by shooting some genetic ball's in the sb so it get's absorbed, only the one with an ball attack that is stronger than the genetic ball can also ad some energy.
like this:
vegeta-big bang attack
trunks-finishing buster
freeza-deadball
buu-buuball
goku-kame torpedo's
gohan-shield alternative

only krillin and cell can shoot a distructodisk in it, just to make it fair.
ballance it if you nead to ^_^

Best answers
Like said you tubo it up so won't get blasted but what concerns what if they done a melee on them maybe could be shield around them to protect from melees and not blasts like Gohans Shield.

Best answers
Technically you can do that already I believe..

They toss the SB, you toss off your attacks (a SB with a BB behind it with a KHH charged right after for example) and then push it with a beam. It will go hella slowly, but it'll go forward and have a rather massive mapnuking ability.

The idea how ever leaves everyone vulnerable and ripe for an attack, + the timing is hard.

Team charging a SB would be interesting...Prehaps simply quickening it's charge rate at the cost of the 2ndary characters Ki....not a big boost, but something to speed up the overwhelmingly slow SB

Best answers
Also don't forget that ESF already had this type of system, in 1.0 when you were powering up Gohans shield others could fire energy into it to make it stronger, which was really fun.

Best answers
Well the main character cant move but can feel free pull out when ever they want

Best answers
Well i give it thumbs up. Bringing teamplay together is something i'd like to see happen more. The spiritbomb could also do with a boost like this to help it's long charge up time.

I think the message might get annoying to pop-up asking do you want to lend your power just because your nearby. Would probably work better if you had to push the action button when in range to bring up the menu.

Best answers
how about... when youre within the range a little icon pops up somewhere indicating you are.. and then you just have to charge up + turn on your boost and vwalla, the charging ki doesnt go to you it goes to the spirit bomb.

Best answers
The problem with every body is that they think it takes to long. But really it takes 5.5 seconds to charge a turbo Sprit Bomb and you think than how long will it for team turbo Sprit Bomb.

Best answers
5.5 seconds is an eternity when they know where you are. ^^

Best answers
You got from from Vegeta. Hey if you got play it to believe it. Anyway it takes 2 seconds with turbo to make generic beam and 3.4 seconds for Kame Hame Ha so its not that long

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom