Bodychange thread 2346 + Poll

Best answers
What do you think is the best method?

Bodychange #1: Switch the power, health, speed and moves of the character you body changed with.

Bodychange #2 : Switch the power, health, speed of the character you changed with.

Bodychange #3 : Switch for health and attacks.

Bodychange #4 : Switch for powerlevel only.

Bodychange #5 : Switch only for health.

Bodychange #6 : Switch only for speed.

Bodychange #7: Switch only for attacks.

Bodychange #8: Switch only the character model (idiots choice :fight: )

Bodychange #9 No body change! I want to make Ginyu suck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Switch for Model PL and Health. That choise isn't in :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by reading it i cant tell but, i say just switch the classes and stats of the person you body change with, what he has, you get, including the class

ex: SSJ Goku half life, 3/4 ki, 3,546,789PL. Body change yoou get that.

So I voted for 9. Get the model and class

Best answers
You should get the pl, speed, body and hp! But not the moves! However I understand the trouble it might be for the team to make the animations for an attack that ginyu has for all the other chars! But don't forget it should start with just a portion of the speed and pl, and increase it gradually!

Best answers
RavenTrunks : Then you'd want Bodychange #4

Nyquist : Yup i think most will agree with #2. It's alot less work, and ginyu didn't really use anyone's attacks, just their bodies potential.
I don't think starting with a portion of speed or health would be too great though. Everyone has a transformation (1 or more) except poor ol Ginyu (so we assume) So he'll really need all the stats he can get. Only giving him a portion would make him a punchbag..
Just ignore the show this time and pretend Ginyu become much better at figuring out how to use others bodies :p

Best answers
Ok. You change models for ALL of them (except #9) Because your gonna want to visably see you've changed right?
#8 was just a stupid joke. C'mon who's just gonna wanna change JUST models and gain nothing else out of it? :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you do the model change i think instead of getting their current pl automatically you should start at the default level and the power will rise on its own maybe by like 20pl per second

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd rather have my suggestion for bodyswap because I'd rather not have someone steal my body but seeing as mine isn't an option I guess I'd go for option 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mean i want just Power level changed, i mean you get the persons Character, In other words, its like the 2 guys get up and switch computers only keep there score. Get it? its how it should be, regardless what ginyu could or couldnt do, it will most likley be implimented like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forgot an option, what about speed and health?

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
i dont mean i want just Power level changed, i mean you get the persons Character, In other words, its like the 2 guys get up and switch computers only keep there score. Get it? its how it should be, regardless what ginyu could or couldnt do, it will most likley be implimented like that.
Yeah i get it. Right lets just say you was Ginyu and your friend was Goku.
For it to be like "switching computers" Ginyu needs to be Goku, and to be Goku he needs to gain all of Goku's stats (model,power,health,speed,attacks) And for Goku to be Ginyu he needs to have Ginyu's stats (model,power,health,speed,attacks)
That's how it would work. And that sounds alot like option #1 to me ;)

Sorry i couldn't put up all the options guys, there's more combinations than the poll allows. If a mod could make the poll have multiple choices then i guess you could use options 4 to 7 for your own custom choices.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can switch with an opponent and they switch all attacks, hp, etc..

What stops the enemy from just body swapping back again, and then it's back and forth..

Best answers
Well that is how it should be SailorAlea.
Whoever gets their body taken must at least have a chance at getting their body back using bodychange, otherwise it'll be too lame..
Depending on how easy/hard bodychange is to pull off will determine how oftern it'll be used. (hopefully not too frequently)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom