Better

Best answers
well i made a better one :D i hope it is better! lol hope you like it

Best answers
lol well..
next time try to align your name better ;)
Bl ade Mast
er
doesnt really look good lol

Best answers
i guess i'll just make regular sigs instead of moving sigs got alot of props on my other forum for my sigs

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that your name doesn't even fit on one line makes the sig look pretty bad. I'd recommend a smaller font if thats what it takes.

Lid

L
The sig doesn't flow at all, the gif is far too slow, and the frames are too far apart.

Best answers
i wouldnt mind seeing more voilence in it though :laff:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blood just splatters to the same place all the time, then just appears in the name.... Crappy = this sig.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blademaster said:
**** ME!!!!!!
I have no idea what you mean by this. But I take it you can't handle the critz... :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blademaster said:
**** ME!!!!!!
Blademaster, this kind of reaction to criticizm is considered extremely off-topic. You have been issued a warning
for spam.

Please read the Forum AUP, http://forum.esforces.com/announcement.php?f=2 and PM me or another mod/admin, if you feel this warning is ill-deserved.

On a side note, Blademaster, the people who comment and analyze your artwork are only trying to help you improve. To take what they say personally is pointless, these people have no clue who you really are, and are in no way insulting you.

I hope this is a learning experience, because you have 2 more chances before a 2 week vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom