esforces.com

Best answers
whats up with the site? why hasnt it been updated lately all the content was supposed to be back a couple weeks ago

Best answers
The esf team doesn't get paid to do this they just do it for fun ie: They work their own hours. Edit: sorry for spelling I'm pretty tired.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg is a very busy man, hes the one who maintains the website. He has other things to keep up with also.
Cucumba said:
Greg is the CEO of Oktagone hosting, and runs a large network in addition to his PHP coding duties on ESF. He will get to it whenever he is able to, and that will hopefully be soon. Sadly, we cannot guage what amount of time he will have in the future.

Best answers
k well thanks i hopes so too, im looking forward to some updates and mabey some hints as when the 1.2.2 release patch might be coming or mabey even a progress report on 1.3

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you guys have been getting 1.3 progress. The ginyu model, the Gohan ssj2 trans sound, the ability to customize the transformations (Pcjoe's Dev. Journal)

Dont expect something new every week. I know plenty of mods that dont update as often as ESF does. Theres just some things that need to taken care of first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom