darktooths' buu animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i was doing buu's swimming back and it was way off.. but i looked at it and it reminded me so much of buu.. buu is like puddy and im suggesting he'd act like it too.. for instance, when dodging, he can extend parts of his body to dodge it.. he can move his entire body to bend to the side, his legs lift high up and spread out to dodge low blows, i think it would exemplify the essence of buu

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think its possible to stretch a half life model like that with just animating. Though if it is possible, it would be pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just look at my pictures.. it looks possible.. just change some of the animations

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it is. All it is, is animating the bones to move in a certain direction, bringing the polygons along with it.

Best answers
Great idea... loved it! Instead of that "kinda russian dance" he does to block the prepunches it would be awesome to see his body extend and stuff to avoid those punches!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This can be done, but requires alot of work on the model. Buu's model would have to be increased in terms of polygons, in order for this to actually look decent. All and all, it's a good idea.

Best answers
Pretty cool idea. Totally possible and adds even more realism to the fat blob

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well for his up punch dodge animaton he pulls his head into his body if any of you have noticed..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that bug was fixed long ago in 1.2.1 , but neways

this would completly over power buu , so a no from me:) "to prevent the spammage of everything" plus darktooth has a lot on his plate as it is anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
that bug was fixed long ago in 1.2.1 , but neways

this would completly over power buu , so a no from me:) "to prevent the spammage of everything" plus darktooth has a lot on his plate as it is anyway
omg this will do NOTHING whatsoever to damage, read it more carefully. it's just dodging animations or when getting damage its just the ANIMATIONS and won't affect damage

so if you get punched in the stomach, you can have the stomach bend in or something really far back

Best answers
^^^ i think the way imkongkong put it is very well said, but i think it be a neat patch to come out after 1.3 if it were to be worked on cuz it seems a bit much atm, adn id rathe rhave it look kick arse, rathe rthan half arsed lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true , but as i said before , the darktooth micester has a lot on his plate

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pokes DT. "More work ! Rawr !"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speaking of witch , when will dark tooth brush all his teeth clean so their nice & white 0_o

The animations he's working on for 1.3 look so f***ing awsome , they pwn , mybe in future he may focuse on individual charcter animations for movement/swooping a little more

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry about that. I didnt notice that was in there? thought I fixed it? Anywho.. hopefully till be fixed for 1.3 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they want you to fix it...they want you to make it like that purposefully to make Buu seem more elastic and rubbery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom