How bout some of the Kais

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.. What? How bout forming an actual suggestion. This is pretty pointless... sorry if I sound harsh but really... Try to form an actual plan of how you want them implemented and how they can be done with attacks (assuming u want them playable) and such.

Best answers
*sigh* A kai from the show like King Kai, Supreme Kai, Grand Kai.. Ya know the "kai's" lol.. Bad suggestion my friend, the Kai's would have horrible move(s).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IceSilver, be more specific and more indepth with your suggestions. If you can come up with a more detailed and better thought out idea, naybe people could post what they think about it.

Which kai?
Attacks?
Transformations?

When suggesting a character, you have to consider what kind of attributes they will have. Think of some, then post it.

Best answers
Robby said:
*sigh* A kai from the show like King Kai, Supreme Kai, Grand Kai.. Ya know the "kai's" lol.. Bad suggestion my friend, the Kai's would have horrible move(s).
King Kai could have Kaioken. Spirit Bomb... uhm... yea he'd be a fat watered down Goku.. but the only char with an actual possibilty of Kaioken being added

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King Kai never even fought, and I'm pretty sure we never got to see him using Kaioken or the Spirit Bomb.
If new characters should be added, they should be ones that actually fought in the series, and have a good arsenal of attacks.

Best answers
The kais are only good at *****ing in the show, there is absolutely no need to have them implemented.

For god sakes Mr.Popo has seen more action then the Kais.

Best answers
I will add more details later on next week. Hey thats true why somebody make Mr. Popo he isn't that bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe...but I doubt you'd find enough characteristics and moves between them to make one good character:

North Kai - Sprit Bomb, Kaioken, maybe stronger as he lives in 10x gravity world
East Kai - Nothing, unless you count 'being tall'.
South Kai - Same as above, but replace tall with short
West Kai - Has her stupid bike thing that apparently flys faster than Goku
North Supreme Kai - Original wielder of the Z Sword, could work like Trunks' :S
East Supreme Kai - Shockwave, I think that's it really, his trans could be Kibitokai
South Supreme Kai - Huge, hulking, strong, looks and acts like #16
West Supreme Kai - She steals South's rice and then gets killed by Kid Buu...great...
Grand Kai - An old, lazy guy who never fights or displays the 'Art of Grand Kai'
Dai Kaio - The King of The Supreme Gods, quite a title for someone who gets eaten by a crazy pink thing. A sane, smart, Fat Majin Buu. Has the power to nullify energy attacks.

Unless you were going to make a character called 'Kai' and put all the above into him (or her) then it hardly seems worth the effort.

Best answers
Hi there
Like this the details.

Max Health: 100

Max Speed: 100

Power Level: 500.000

Attacks:
Melee/Sword: Knocks thows and chops them dealing damage
Generic Beam: Simple fast weak beam
Ki Blast: Weak blast can form Ki Blobs
Kaioken: Goes res around powers up the level
Sprit Bomb: Gathers energy from the planet or universe to form an energy bomb
Shock Wave: Strong melee type move punches the ground shockwaves ripple acrross the ground
Instant Transmission: Teleports team mates and self to safety or to places/If not Instant Transmission then charge beams and teleport at same time
Sensu Beans: Primary fire to restore health secondary to toss to a friend

Transformation
There wasn't one but you should give it one to be fair

Transformation Power Level: 1.500.000

Perfect Transformation Power Level: 3.000.000

Power Level multiply by 2

Max Health: 120

Max Speed: 240

Attacks:
Melee/Sword: Knocks thows and chops them dealing damage
Generic Beam: Simple fast weak beam
Ki Blast: Weak blast can form Ki Blobs
Kaioken: Goes res around powers up the level
Sprit Bomb: Gathers energy from the planet or universe to form an energy bomb
Shock Wave: Strong melee type move punches the ground shockwaves ripple acrross the ground
Instant Transmission: Teleports team mates and self to safety or to places/If not Instant Transmission then charge beams and teleport at same time
Sensu Beans: Primary fire to restore health secondary to toss to a friend

Best answers
The only Kai that will ever be added would be the Supreme Kai (transformation Kibitoshin). He has the move he uses to rotate Buu in #219, and the big ki blast he uses also in that episode.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
King Kai never even fought, and I'm pretty sure we never got to see him using Kaioken or the Spirit Bomb.
If new characters should be added, they should be ones that actually fought in the series, and have a good arsenal of attacks.
yea he always just stood in back like a badass... he ALMOST fought once i think... man ide like 2 see him fight.. bet hes strong as the other kais..

EricW said:
The kais are only good at *****ing in the show, there is absolutely no need to have them implemented.

For god sakes Mr.Popo has seen more action then the Kais.
lol its cuz hes black.. chicks love big ****s.

ONTOPIC!: kai shall not be implemented

Best answers
But never said King Kai had to be in it. I'm thinking Surpreme Kai

Best answers
To be honest I love that episode which you get to see all the other supreme kai's..
They all have some unique attacks...and you really cant blame them dieing so easily..
the lived for centuries in peace...and suddelly BUU..

Supreme Kai would definetly be the best addition for esf...he lasted longer in the fight against Fat Buu than Gohan SSJ2..

Best answers
yea supreme kai wud be the only logical addition if ESF ever did add a Kai, i suppose they cud add Kabito Kai as a transformation, though it differently runs on the line of Fusion, though i cucnt really care but im sure there wud be lots of ppl who wud

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume by Supreme Kai you (all) mean the Eastern one (purple tapion-looking guy) thats shown through most of the Buu saga? He wasn't really that great, but if any Kai would be added it would only be him.

IceSilver;

This isn't what I meant by shockwave, Supreme Kai's shockwave is a manipulation of energy through air which really just acts as a long range punch, knocking Buu back and so forth. Also the team said that there's not going to be any form of instant transmission included which was the Kai's trump card (instant transmission to anywhere in the universe) so I think this is a bit of a no-go. I was joking about having 'Kai' as a character.

Best answers
I did say if not Instant Transmission then charge beams or something. Any way i done some research on Instant Transmission anyone and everything touching the person doing IT will be teleported right then why didn't earth teleport when Goku used it on Cell saga. Heres a fact did you know that Surpreme Kai (Eastern Surpreme Kai) needs to sense where he is going and Goku only needs to think it to teleport. One somebody explain why Instant Transmission is baned. Is it to much work or just mention too much. Cause if is mention too much then just make the dam thing.

Best answers
IceSilver said:
I did say if not Instant Transmission then charge beams or something. Any way i done some research on Instant Transmission anyone and everything touching the person doing IT will be teleported right then why didn't earth teleport when Goku used it on Cell saga. Heres a fact did you know that Surpreme Kai (Eastern Surpreme Kai) needs to sense where he is going and Goku only needs to think it to teleport. One somebody explain why Instant Transmission is baned. Is it to much work or just mention too much. Cause if is mention too much then just make the dam thing.
what use does it have? you could go from 1 place to another, but how do you choose that place? how far do you go?

Best answers
ummmmm, remember when goku was lookin for planet namek and cudnt use instant transmission cause he cudnt sence the nameks??? well i think that by itself tell u Goku as well sences where to teleport and if the earth teleported wit Goku it be stupid and remember its a TV show, not everything about it suppose to be physically correct, specially dbz

Best answers
the only one that would make sence imho, would be the one that tells gohan to use the Z sword, kaio shin, his name might be different in usa i don't know. he even was super butouden 3 for super famicon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom