Smith's Uprise/Downfall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This will be tieing in with Cucumba's fight against me, so depending on how well I do there will effect how Smith does in this story.
-----------------------
It's been so long..., thought Smith, Since I've been able to move... I need to be free.

Two armed men sit, talking to each other with a large Zucchini Shock Trooper suit standing perfectly still. On the front was a large slip with Smith on it. Rust and scratches are seen along the edges, showing lack luster care in handling the suit.

"How much longer do we have until we get to his new permanent prison?" asks one of the forum regulars.

"I don't know, but if we finish this Cucumba has promised us special privaledges," The other responds with excitement, "I wonder what it'll be. My own section? Moderation? What?"

The frozen wind brushes against the ship, causing some rocking motion and minor shaking.

"Man, I can't see anything outside but white and grey. "The younger regular cracks out with a yawn, "Johnathan, are we close?" Over the intercomm, another voice roars throughout the ship.

"YES, WE ARE, oh sorry." He lowers the volume of the intercomm, "Yes, we are approaching the ice cap which... he will be sealed in. I estimate about 10 more minutes."

"Thanks," responds the younger guard, "I wish you would speed it up a little, I feel uncomfortable this close to him."

Idiots... I can't stand this, their smell, their look, their sound, this world... this place would be better with only me. If... no, WHEN I get out I will put an end to this miserable race of pathetic weak sacks of flesh.

The ship gives a horrible jolt, throwing one of the guards onto his feet. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't see a pillar of the ice. Only minor hull damage, I can fix it up easy." The pilot's voice echoes through the steel corridors of the metal ship.

Ice begins to pelt the side of the ship, causing massive dents in the perfect metal frame of it's original design. The sound of glass breaking is heard and the wings begin to crack and dent, bending and screaming as the metal warps.

"Jesus, we're being hit hard. I'm going to take us over th-" The intercomm stops dead with only the sound of static remaining.

"John?" asks one of the guards, "Johnathan?? Damnit, I'm heading to the --" He's interrupted as the ship lurches downwords. It plumets to an icey bottom.

"Jesus Christ! We're going to die." The younger guard panicks, strapping himself into the seat with the emergency belt.

"We'll be -- fine, don't -- worry. The ship has been tested to be -- safe for crash -- landings," Mumbles the other guard as he fumbles to put on his emergency belt.

The ship thrashes through an ice pillar, causing even more damage. Another, and another. One of the wings is ripped from the side, leaving a hole in the wall, letting -20C air poor into the ship. The younger guard breaths heavily, panicking, crying.

The ship rams, again, into another pillar. Both wings are now gone, seperated from the ship. The crippled ship slams into the ground, melting the snow from the incredible speed and heat of the ship's entry.

The velocity of the ship slows down from friction on the ground and rams into the side of a massive cave entrance. Sand, snow, and rock topples down ontop of the ship and the Zucchini Shock Trooper is thrown to the wall of the ship.

The younger guard coughs and undoes his belt, looking around. He notices his friend dead, his head bashed against the wall badly. The Zucchini Shock Trooper shakes, spasming and clutching the floor. A hand pushes through the armor of the back panel, stretching the material, causing abolishing pain through the Trooper's body. The Trooper freezes on the floor, void of all movement and any trace of life.

The guard walks to it, covering his eye which gushes blood. "Z.S.T., respond?"

The driod's hand reaches up, transforming into numeric code of 1's and 0's and then into a hand with a black overcoat. The rest of the body also disolves and reforms into the form of Smith.

"Well, well, well..." A man stands up, wiping the dust and snow off of his jacket. He restraightens his tie and cracks his neck and back. "Thank you." Smith says.

"Thank... thank you? For what?" The guard asks, shaking in fright.

"For this..." Smith rams his hand into the guard's chest, the black liquid of Smith's virii code devours the guard's essence, deleting and rewriting into a new Smith.

Smith unfolds his sunglasses from his pocket and slowly slips them on, the area darkens as this new evil is free from his chains and bonds and free to finally take his revenge on the mighty Cucumba...

He wonders out of the ship and into the cavern, the wind still pounding on the remains of the ship.

The pilot comes back out of unconciousness. His hands and chest are covered with frozen blood and his window broken with bits and pieces of the glass embedded in him. He reaches over the console, pressing the distress button.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I hope you don't mind me posting but I felt I had to say something..

Pretty damn kickass! :D

I like how you managed the flow between your last fight and this one, explaining why you would actually be in the ice caverns your fight is set in. It was a lot of fun to read, and I hope your fight goes well!

*blinks* Not that.. um.. I'm cheering for anyone.. ugh.. but Cucumba! Yes! He has my endless support!

*flees!*

(Good luck! :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom