Chocolate Animation

Best answers
Hi there
Buu has that candy attack right when turns people in bar of chocolate. Why not istead turn into chocolate character.
Thanks

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coz then the team would have to model another 18 models...

its easyer the way it is now.

plz think your posts through, your getting on my nerves...

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
plz think your posts through, your getting on my nerves...
So what?

---------------------------------

They wouldnt have to model 18 more models, theyd just have to use the same ones and put a brown skin over em. But, it doesnt really matter seeing as it wouldnt serve any other purpose then make them bigger and I think in the show they werent life size. So, pointless, but wouldnt do any harm.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be too small to notice anyway. As soon as you do change someone into chocolate, you usually eat it as fast as you can. Yea it wouldnt hurt, but I think its just a waste of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
small things like this is what makes games better, sure, no one would notice it, but what makes games great like Doom 3 are "Bump Mapping".. This is something you dont notice unless you stop to look at the walls with different lighting. and doesnt effct gamplay but is a good feature

i think this would be a good idea, just make a small "person" model with arms out and legs kinda apart to represent everyone.

Out of all of IceSilvers ideas i like this one.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yeah this is a good idea. It would be cool to have in even if it was just a sprite of the character floating there. And it wouldn't be 18 models, it would be higher due to further transes and new characters :p

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
So what?

---------------------------------

They wouldnt have to model 18 more models, theyd just have to use the same ones and put a brown skin over em. But, it doesnt really matter seeing as it wouldnt serve any other purpose then make them bigger and I think in the show they werent life size. So, pointless, but wouldnt do any harm.
could increase lag if too big... because they'de have same # of polies as original model.. but beside that, if ur just gonna eat them 2 seconds after theres no point anywho

Cap J said:
Yeah this is a good idea. It would be cool to have in even if it was just a sprite of the character floating there. And it wouldn't be 18 models, it would be higher due to further transes and new characters :p
i like this though.. just put a sprite of them all brown and candyfied.. no lag,easy to do, and looks better

Best answers
Hold on you dont have to remake models just animate them. Small things like is what makes the the game good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom