I haven't been in a fight since I lost the rumble and I'm up for another match

I request Cuc as ref unless he accepts my challenge :eek:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be the referee of this match . . .

The venue will be a half-globe steel cage with various weapons llike chainsaws, crossbows, iron pipes, sledgehammers and picks strewn about. You will both be suspended by bungee cords, and able to hop about the arena fairly high.

That's right . . . I'm putting the Australians in the Thunderdome. We don't need another hero . . . make Mad Max proud. Best of 3 rounds wins the set.

Best answers
Do me a favor and don't dog this fight this time Deverz, I was looking forward to kicking you ass last time but then you pulled a disappearing act.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't dissapear I kicked your ass so fast nobody could see it

I'll slow it down for you this time

Best answers
KelesK and Deverz dangled above the half-globe cage below them. The bungee cords suspending the two high above, revealing the assorted weapons scattered amongst the cage wiring.

Neither had had the chance for introductions, neither knew much about the other. The two hung staring at the enemy before him. One a small man wearing robes, the hood covering most of his face, the other a white tee and black cargo pants.

----------------------------------------

“Finally. This time you cannot dog the fight…” KelesK began grinning.

“I didn’t dog it, I just felt sorry for you last time.” Deverz didn’t share the same emotion as Kel, instead he was enraged.

Both fighters bobbed up and down gently under their shifting weight on the bungee cords.

Finally, both fighters simultaneously started throwing their weight up and down trying to get to the bottom of the cage.

Kel, with more weight behind him, was the first to reach the bottom grabbing a sledgehammer; Deverz reached down and grabbed a crossbow and a spare bolt immediately firing at Kel. The first bolt completely missed but the second skimmed across Kel’s right arm at that exact same time Kel threw the sledgehammer at Dev, due to the bolt skimming his arm the hammer missed, barely, breaking as it hit the side of the half-globe.

Not one of the two said a word to each other, Kel unarmed threw all his weight down onto the cage below him, grabbing it and lining up Dev. Dev realising he had no bolts left aimlessly threw the crossbow at Kel, who pushed off the cage at Dev.

Like a flying torpedo Kel collided with Dev fist outstretched, a slight rumble was heard as the punch hit Dev’s x-block with full force. The next shot was taken by Dev, kicking at Kel’s ribcage which was also blocked.

The back and forward struggle of the two lasted as long as the bungee cords allowed before the two swung away from each other, both waiting for the inevitable time when they would swing back together.

Like clockwork, they once again clashed, Dev finally landing the first decent hit of the fight, a cheap left handed jab to Kel’s right torso, temporarily winding him.

Kel hung helpless for a few moments, desperate to catch his breath again before being smacked in the head by a flying iron pipe. A few drops of blood dripped down onto the cage below, a cut opening up on Kel’s forehead which almost immediately froze over.

Damn his force powers! It gives him too much of an edge here.

Kel looked at Dev who was already clinging to the cage picking up a chainsaw, the motor screaming to life.

Kel closed his eyes and drooped his head.

There has to be some weak point to this setup… Some advantage that I can use in this god forsaken situation…

Kel opened his eyes in shock having heard the chainsaw getting closer, with no time to do anything else he summoned up a small orb of ice and threw it at the chainsaw, Dev already having launched himself at Kel could only look at the chainsaw as it shattered in his hands.

Dev threw his hands to the side scattering small shards of ice throughout the air, the finer particles glistening in the light and dropped his shoulder ramming Kel, who was half done creating another orb of ice, sending him helplessly swinging up into the roof of the arena eventually the path of the swing came back to Dev who somehow managed to hit Kel with a roundhouse kick violently changing his course downward into the cage.

The bungee rope was the only thing suspending Kel now, he was semi-conscious. Trying to gather himself. Dev smiled and reached for his ban sabre.

“Finally I get to prove my point...”

Since you aren't showing any signs of posting, I will.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The crowd was going wild, The two competetors had put on quite a show. One was an Admin from the ESF clan. His name was Deverz, The other had not revealed his name. Both were dressed similarly in old torn clothes. Nobody wore anything they didn't want destroyed as that is what often happened in this large steel dome. The dome was large steel cage designed for people to fight in. There were bungie cords hanging from the top, each competetor was connected to cords to enable them to bounce around.

From what Deverz could hear he was the clear favourite. Most of the crowd chanting his name. A few were shouting 'Crusher' That was obviously what they had dubbed the stranger. Deverz has guessed he got this name from favouring the sledge hammer in previous fights. Deverz had been favouring the machette this round and was careful to make sure he guarded every sledge hammer early on which he had piled in one spot so it would be easier. Crusher was using an iron bar.

Deverz bounced high enough to make sure he was above Crusher and watched his bungie cord to make sure it was tight and swung his machette as hard as he could severing one of them. Deverz narrowly avoided the certian whip back of the severed cord as many people had been defeated by this method of disabling a competetor. Just as Crusher hit the ground his other cord snapped from previous attempts to sever it leaving it heavily frayed. Being totally grounded alot of Crushers supporters grew silent and other changed their minds and started chearing for Deverz.

Deverz landed and pushed hard off the ground for a high bounce. Crusher took this chance and ran at the sledge hammers with severed cords dragging behind as Deverz knew he would. Deverz come flying down hoping to land just behind Crusher.

The fall seemed to go in slow motion, Each second taking an eternity. All Deverz could hear was the crowd chanting and all he could see was Crusher.
"Deverz"
"Crusher"
"Deverz"
"Crusher"
There were noises of fighting and he knew that the differences in opinion had erupted into a fight in the crowd.

Deverz fell exactly where he ment to and grabbed onto crusher just as he was about to reach the sledge hammers. And in one swift movement hacked at the back of his knee's so he could no longer walk, Threw the machette away and jumped back up holding a sledge hammer.

Deverz slowly rose up and at the peak of his jump rose the sledge hammer and let out a mighty roar as he fell. Crusher saw his life flash before his eyes and just before the hammer stuck his head he said four words.

"My name is Deman..."

After Deverz finally stopped bouncing he dropped the hammer and wiped blood off his face. And looked around the crowd all still buzzing from the excitment of the fight. Two men rushed in to unhook Deverz and more to re-fuel Chainsaw's move weapons around and replace others. A small team moved in to replace the broken bungie cords.

A loud and excitied voice of the announcer came from the speaker boxes placed all around the arena surrounding the cage.

"WOW WASN'T THAT EXCITING FOLKS. DEVERZ KEEPS PULLING IN THE KILLS. BUT WHO WILL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UPTO HIM NEXT. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO GET IN THE CAGE WITH HIM?!."

Only one person in the crowd moved. Right in the front row someone stood up and shouted "I WILL"

Deverz noticed the voice as Kelesk. Deverz knew this would be tough and walked out of the cage into his changing rooms to meditate on his wounds. Once in his changing room Deverz changed into his robes and began practicing with his saber and force powers. He was a little rusty since his last fight.

The announcer walked in and looked at Deverz. "You've 5 minutes. Oh and you might want to wear something else, You know what it's like in there."
"No I want to fight in this. It'll be better, Trust me."
"Ok fine by me. But don't expect me to fix them when they get all torn."

Deverz walked out of his changing room and back into the cage. A loud roar arose from the crowd. Kelesk already dangling from his bungie cords. People still running around repairing the weapons. As Deverz was being hooked up to his own cords he looked around for Cucumba. He knew he was in the crowd somewhere, He could feel him willing him to fight well and fight hard.

Everyone below quickly ran out of the cage and sealed the two fighters in. Kelesk began to bounce eyeing off a machette laying on the ground. Deverz just hung there, Watching Kelesk slowly gain momentum until he finally reached the ground. Deverz looked around for a good weapon and saw an ice pick and in the blink of an eye used the force to push himself towards the ground as he pulled the pick towards him. Both Deverz and Kelesk swung at each other but only Kel blocked the attack and hit Deverz in the left forearm. Deverz winced slightly as he felt the warm blood seeping out of the wound.

The crowd was going wild half cheering for each fighter.

Deverz glared at Kel as they parted and dropped his pick and bounced up to the chainsaw hanging from the very top of the dome. As Dev hung from the top of the dome starting the chainsaw Kel had swung over and grabbed a morning star. Dev watched Kel bounce towards him and let go with the chainsaw roaring. Dev missed Kel with the chainsaw but slightly got one of his bungie cords fraying it a little. Kel swung the morning star and wrapped it around the chainsaw throwing both to the ground and grabbed onto Dev holding onto his left forearm not noticing it had already been healed. Before Kel could let go Dev pulled a knife towards him and stabbed Kel in the right thigh leaving a deep wound. The two fighters broke apart and Kel threw a ball of ice at Dev who only just dodged. Kelesk broke the scilence that exsisted between the two fighters.

"I'm glad you decided to fight this time but your not going to walk away from it."
"Wanna make a bet, I'm not even trying and your bleeding more than I am."

Deverz smirked and force pulled a crossbow bolt into Kel's right calf.

"Haha who needs a crossbow."

Kel glared and began to bounce again

There quit *****ing at me

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz put together a much better effort here. Kelesk could have won though, had he put more meat with the potatoes.

Dev takes round one.

Best answers
A small smirk began to grow on Kel’s face as he began to gain more and more momentum.

Dev stopped and watched as Kel finally reached the bottom of the cage, launching himself skyward, eventually coming down on Dev, bringing down both fists in a hammer blow, Dev raised one hand and stopped Kel in his tracks, force pushing him back into the cage, denting it.

The side of the crowd that had been cheering for Kel at this time had gone quiet, but the Deverz fans roared louder and louder with every blow Dev landed. The bungee cord suspending Kel was beginning to fray more and more with each sudden jerk.

Embedded in the cage Kel looked up, slowly raising his eyes up to meet Dev, still wearing the smirk. Dev watched as Kel’s wounds froze over, the crossbow bolt freezing and shattering.

“It comes with being who I am.”

Dev slightly bobbed up and down from his own weight, he was speechless.

A loud sound of twisting metal was heard as Kel removed himself from the cage and began an assault on Dev, hitting him with two quick face strikes and then a huge right handed twisting fist.

Dev swung backward, his eye’s closed tightly from the immediate pain, swinging back, Kel hit him with a wing chop sending him violently downward, the bungee cord stopping him from hitting the bottom of the cage.

Once again the crowd began roaring, both the supporters of Deverz and KelesK cheering their hearts out. Various fights had once again broken out within the supporters.

As Dev’s uncontrollable path lead him back up to the demon above him, he knew he had to get himself out of the situation he had found himself in, he had underestimated his opponents abilities. Kel once again sent Dev downward with an axe kick, this time with enough strength for him to hit the bottom of the half-globe, but once again following his inevitable path back up to Kel.

This time Kel left him to swing up and down on his bungee cord until he finally came to rest.

Dev slowly raised his head, his eye’s glazy and blood dripping from his mouth and the various cuts over his face.

Dev’s body slightly twitched from pain; his vision blurring more and more.

“Now who’s bleeding more than who?” Kel laughed.

The crowds cheering making it near impossible to clearly hear what Kel was saying.

“I’ll make you eat those words…” Dev forced out. The consistent pain slowly taking its toll.

Kel slightly jerked downward, his bungee cord had begun to fray badly.

I don’t have much time to finish this…

Dev began swinging from side to side, as Kel began to summon up an orb of ice, the frost surrounding him beginning to freeze the bungee cord. Eventually, it snapped, leaving Kel to fall to the cage below.

Dev didn’t even watch him, he just closed his eyes and hoped it was over...

“Miss me?”

The ghostly voice Dev knew by heart.

“How are you still here?” Dev said, not opening his eyes, not moving any further than his swinging cord took him.

“Turn around an open your eyes.”

Dev opened his eyes, to see the bottom of the cage frozen, slowly he turned around to look at Kel, about seven feet of his bungee rope was keeping him held in the air.

“How is that possible…” Dev slurred out. Slowly regaining himself.

“You fool, when I used my portal, time and space closed on it, holding it here.”

Dev couldn’t listen to anymore of this. He didn’t care anyway. Swinging forward and taking a swing at Kel which he easily dodged.

The crowd was silent. Everyone had seen what had happened but none could understand. The first few beginning to cheer as the fight started up again.

Dev once again swung forward trying to hit Kel with an elbow which he also dodged, but this time Dev threw his right foot into Kel’s stomach, watching him drop gasping for air as he swung away, waiting to swing back to him. When he did a bone crushing roundhouse kick hit Kel in the temple.

Kel’s vision shot away from him, leaving him with the nothingness and a high pitched hum in his ears.

Dev still slightly groggy watched Kel swing lifelessly from side to side, finally coming to rest in front of him. Dev looked down at him in anger and threw a hammer blow into the top of Kel’s spine sending him to the bottom of the cage, shattering various frozen weapons at the bottom, blood streaking across the ice where he landed, some spraying around randomly.

The crowd once again went silent as the limp body of Kel swung around and bounced from the bungee cord, suspended in mid air until it finally came to rest.

”Well it looks live Deverz has won yet another battle folks! Yet another kill added to his list! Is there anyone els… Wait; What’s this?! KelesK is still alive!”

The crowd went berserk.

Kel was slowly raising his head; blood was frozen all over his face.

Dev looked at him in disgust, reaching for his ban sabre.

“I guess the time has come to finish what Cucumba started.” Dev began to grin.

Kel slowly raised his eyes to meet Dev’s, a small grin forming on his face. He looked over into the crowd. Dev looked at him drawing his ban sabre, looking at him slightly confused, out of curiosity he looked over into the crowd where Kel was staring.

Amongst the fighting and crazy spectators cheering, there sat the mighty green one himself. He had been watching the whole fight.

Kel threw a small orb of ice past Dev’s face drawing his attention back to him.

Looking back at Kel, he said but one thing.

“How..?”

Best answers
I'm requesting that Deverz be disqualified from the fight or something, I've posted my round and have waited far too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom