In the noob...

Best answers
So ya just downloading right now. I wanna know is this working with steam. And is there fusions in the game....or at least fusion characters?

Also is it just DBZ or is it DBZ-GT?

Best answers
yes,it works with steam and no fusions in the game and probally wont be but maybe a fusion char. Also i think I read somewhere that they said just DBZ

Best answers
O so no SSJ4 or Golden Monkey :D

Thats cool, hopefully they will add a fusion character or 3...:p and by any chance maybe Brolly...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion characters (Vegetto, Gotenks) are among many other characters that are eligable for being added to later releases, but no fusion.
Since this mod is based off of DBZ (Saiyan Saga to Majin buu Saga) no movie content or DBGT content will be added, meaning attacks, transformations and/or characters.

As RedXIII said, ESF does work with Steam. In fact it was created to work best with it. ESF no longer supports Won and will continue to create ESF to best opperate under Steam. Won versions will still be released, as long as Won isnt dead, but any problems concerning how ESF runs under Won, will not be fixed.

Best answers
TheTrueShaman said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the esf team wont be adding any movie characters or characters from gt. But you can download a brolli model http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=584
Will that have the proper animations? I remember downloading some models and they did not have the proper animations. When using melee the character would just sit there and not show the animation of the melee. He would just simply stand there, the damage would still be done but it's stupid.

Also, these..."other" models. How do I install them? What spot?

Best answers
Hmmm so Sayin Saga thru to Majin Buu Saga? Cool so we can hope to see Gotenks, Vegetto awsome, any chance of different people like Chibi Trunks, Goten, Mr.Popo, Dende?

That would be cool, play Dende :D

Also im being lame but I wanna check out some of the transformations and things in game so is there a way to do them fast without getting my ass kicked by crappy bots :s

Best answers
yeah there is use the dragonballs

but you have 2 make a game in ctbd experimental mode.
then just find the ball's en press b and the dragon come's :p

milo

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
note you nead custom maps for the Dragon balls since you wont get them in the standard maps but maby you arel luckey whit ESF_riverside ;)

Best answers
Like cell games map i think but how do get maps that you can put them on esf?

Best answers
Thanx Grega but same times the maps that i download from esf-world are not complete.

Best answers
Many of them are beta versions... if you mean that the downloads are incomplete, try downloading them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom