Blockable spirit bomb

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know its the most ultimate move but wasn't kid buu able to hold it off for a while? i think that maybe a person with a high enough powerlevel should be able to hold onto the attack similar to the block struggle. This would make the almighty spirit bomb a more fairer move. Rather than noobs hiding in some corner charging a huge one and owning everybody.

Best answers
i know you said this is different but how i cant see how this is any different from the way it is now because you get crushing damage.....and besides the obviose cant you just move or tele away?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as far as I'm aware you can't block it once it touches you it explodes and you die
and yeah you could tele away but you can also tele away from any attack the block feature is used when you can't tele or move etc. The feature should be that you can stop it and send it flying back.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err... You can block the spiritbomb, just press your block button..

Mkae sure your pl is high enough though.

Best answers
Which type of spirit bomb though,the right click or left? Because there's the little one and the big one, I've not been able to block the bigger one despite having a much higher power level than the other person. Any idea why?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in order to block the spirit bomb, you need
1) a ****load of space behind you - If this isn't the case... teleport away
2) it's smart to have a higher then server average powerlevel - If this isn't the case... teleport away
3) Hold the Q button, and don't move the mouse to much cause it will explode

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
block spirit bombs was also in beta 1.0 o_O so why wouldnt it be in beta 1.2.1

Best answers
u do realise that the power of the spirit bomb is greater if there more ppl on the server, and if everyone on the server has a high pl the spirit bomb is even stronger, so thats y u cudnt block the spirit bomb either through u had a higher pl than the person who the spirit bomb belonged to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gallit gun them away all the time.

Not for nothing, but...how is this any different from a normal block struggle?

Best answers
Kid Buu was only able to hold it back for a short while he couldnt deflect it or anything. This attack is made for no blocking, just a curshing effect.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A blockable spirit bomb? It is already blockable... I'm pretty sure it is

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you can already block it and push it away not EVERYTHING in esf has to be based off the show or this game would get unfair fast

Best answers
yea, and, the spirit bomb doesn't take any pl unless u r dying or u are flying, and that isn't the spirit bomb, the only affect it has on the spirit bomb if u turbo is u pull the energy faster and hold it in stronger. and the only reason kid buu or whicheva one it is, as i thouhgt kid buu was the fat one, not the original majin buu. but the only reason he could hold it of is becos goku didn't hav enough strength to push it, he managaed to push it as the last wish was to restore his full strength. so there.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a suggestion because you can block the spirit bomb. You always could and you always will. Being able to throw it back is another story, but you can block it.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom