Sig Request

Best answers
Hey Everyone! its me Son Asid.. and old old old member but my login doesn't seem to work :eek: :)

i would like a sig with the theme : Orochimaru from Naruto. O_O

would be nice with High Qua pics and a cool background that doesn't seem to peacefully cus Orochimaru aint one of the good ones as u know ;) but i would really apreciate if some of u could take up the challenge.. and in the sig it should be saying Son Asid somewhere and if u can make it with an Unique font instead of just normal letters it would be nice.. u know, like red lightning letters or something evil like that :) hope some of u will give it a try :D
thx!

and ofc i will write Made By (the artist) in my signature.. its not for the ESF forums tho, its for the LBZ Forums among others! :) but please dont write it in the sig... i will promise to write it as a text above the picture in my signature space! :p

CyA!

Best answers
i dont know their skillz :/ name a good sig maker plz

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll Make You One..Here's A Sample Of Me Work lol

I Could Make Somthing Simular..

Best answers
just try making something u think looks cool and evil... just remember putting something about Orochimaru into it... :p

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's Your Avatar

It's 100x100 Also 7.10 kb's It Should Work On ESF Forum's, But I Donno The Limit On Any Other Forum's.
N'Here's Your Sig

If The Avatar Need's To Be Resized Or What Ever Just Pm Me And I'll Redo Whatever Has To Be Done..

Best answers
NICE... looks soo nice... and specially that the purple is very dark.. me likes... going to use that.. thx :D

Best answers
*deleted*

sry for spamming... just found out myself.. thx for the sig and avater again :D

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Np, If You Need Another One Or If That One Gets Dull Or Just Want A New Theme Just PM Me And I'll Make Another..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom