Training???

Best answers
HI

Imagin this:

A server, with leet gamers hang out and train all kinds of ppl! There is at the time BETA rules:

1. "Ev.n00b" says -game "X-leetguy". The x-leetguy says 'game' or 'NO'. If he says 'no', he won't fight the Ev.n00b, If he says 'Game' they fight/train.

2. Spamming = 12h Ban.

3. Killing over 3 ppl who is not game, or game with another guy = 24h ban.

4. All attacks are allowed. (Juz try not to be lame)

5. FOLLOW THE RULES! Or Baned

6. If there is a map with Dragon Balls, tehre should be "turns" if u wish more than 2 times when it's not ur turn = 1h ban

7. If you are banned more than 5 times = 4ever Ban. But u can still mail an admin and say "I'm very sorry and promise I wont do it again" but if u do something not allowed = 4ever Baned with no chance to repair ur damage.

OK. those are the rules. waht do u think? could it work? it would be awsome.

There mayby already exists a server with 1337 trainers, if so, some1 could give me the ip? Right?

Best answers
heh, you said 1337 and meant it...

the best way to practice is just play man. usually try to go for people that are better than you and dont quit.

By the way... theres a whole other suggestion thread if you want to post suggestions... thought ill let you know :]

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
heh, you said 1337 and meant it...

the best way to practice is just play man. usually try to go for people that are better than you and dont quit.

By the way... theres a whole other suggestion thread if you want to post suggestions... thought ill let you know :]
Only one problem about that... It's that generally they always try to go for those guys who are better from behind!!! And that just makes me mad! ;(
If I got the thread's idea, it would be something like jedi knight where you propose for a duel! I think it should be optional, but I like that idea as a few time ago I thought of that myself!

Best answers
Turn on the scouter and if a red dots rushes you be a tele w****, pisses off losers LOL!!! one guy was just throwing me into the arena edge, and it was just annoying, he didn't even stoop, tele'ing alot (and a 1 hour ban) fixed him

nZ

Best answers
RoFL :D thts the spirit ban one , ban them all.

Best answers
suppertime said:
Turn on the scouter and if a red dots rushes you be a tele w****, pisses off losers LOL!!! one guy was just throwing me into the arena edge, and it was just annoying, he didn't even stoop, tele'ing alot (and a 1 hour ban) fixed him
You see that sometimes it's unavoidable... If i'm still I always dodge, however if I'm attacking someone and he continuasly follows me... once in a while they catch me! I said it made me mad, however I didn't say they could get away with it!

Best answers
Just think, if everyone behaved and everyone could lose like men, no-one will be banned or angry, haha <--- that will never happen, sore losers.

Best answers
^^ ok, so ppl likes teh idea? 1 guy said it would be better with less banning? waht do u think???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom