PDA

View Full Version : Ginyu Animation Preview

Mr. Satan
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I just saw the little video clip of Ginyu's deep idle animation and I have to say it looks good. It really has that goofy-ass Ginyu Force feel to it and comical like Buu's idle animation ^_^

By The Way - You have to click NEWS on the site in order to download it.

So...what do you guys think? I think Ginyu might be my new favorite character, I don't know. I'm just really looking forward to seeing him in-game.

Devion
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:00 PM
DT stay off the drugs, its for your own good o_O

Hilarious XD, we need more like that :P

Epedemic_Optikz
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:21 PM
and this is why, we say no to drugs :]

Amayirot Akago
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Hilarious! :laff:

Thumbs up for DT. That's some excellent work.

ShadowSajan
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:27 PM
It's so cool and stupyd in thesame place.I like it.

Smith|
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Yus, it looks good ^_^.

Yay, 777 posts, do I win money? ^_~.

NightSage
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:39 PM
*Gives smith a cookie* close enough? :p

anyway yeah that animation is hilarious

Esf_Newbie
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the update. Keep'em coming :yes: .

Props to Darktooth.

Nyquist
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Specially like the voice saying to Ginyu to save it to another day! Keep it up! :)

Cold Steel
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Lol, that made me chuckle.

Nice going DT, looks like 1.3 will be another vast improvement.

EricW
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:58 PM
*sees animated mouth*

Yes, a very vast improvement O_o

Goodwork DT.

DarktoothDKD
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
weee!!!
I have a lot more ideas up my "sleeve?" Im sure you'll like them all.
Thanks guys :)

And Good job GG on the model! fun to animate :)

nZ
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
V.nice stuff ,
keep it up DT

Frieza sounds kl 2 :D

Barney's Soul
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:48 PM
lol gj i like it :)

i think ginyu el be my fav char 2...who could pass him when hes got a grovy dance to go with him

Hash
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Haha, thats great. Good job DT, keep up the good work.

Hekynn
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Ya it looks really good and funny. lol.

SuperDragonFist
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:24 AM
lol thats the best animation iv ever seen....well at least the funniest :laff:

thenamekman
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:38 AM
LOL ver y funny had smoked a fatty then watched it laff laff laff nice jon team.

Ultimate Trunks
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:03 AM
I hope someone doesnt kill you while your doing the dance lol

imkongkong
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:18 AM
cooooool.. i just dont like vids in DIVX.. since the free version of divx has spyware included with it :\

imported_TwisteR
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:43 AM
You can use Winamp also, thats what I do. Although I also have Divix.

DragonDude
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Before I even see it, I'm going to make a guess that it involves him doing his patented "bend over and look at you from between his legs" stance.

EDIT: Dang, close enough. =D

Grega
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:16 AM
WOOOOW cool moves but ill stick to trunks (sword powns just having it)

great work DT keap it up

KilledWithStyle
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:21 AM
It has got to be the best dance. Maby the team should reanamate buu's, cause buu Is just below funny of ginu.

Phatslugga
Sep 8th, 2004, 05:13 AM
roflmao, that puts Buu's dance to shame! That was awesome.. creepily smooth too.

Liam7757
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:22 AM
haha that was funny and looked pretty cool

Vagabond
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:59 AM
that was funny damm now i wish we had the rest of the ginyu force doing their introduction. Dt that is a dam good job. I'll still not use he tho

jp
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:38 AM
I LOVE IT!!! LMFAO! :D

And the sound, it was just perfect, dang, hes gonna be my favourite character from now on, (as an enemy ofcourse)

I know the sounds is just from DBZ and probably not in the game, but its still great :yes:

Can't wait to see him in ESF.

Good job guys.

Moravik
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Great job DT. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you have in store for all of us :laff:

gandzias
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:38 PM
If all animations in 1.3 are going to be so smooth than my jaw will be lying on the floor ... Ginyu animation looks as good as in series(imo) 8-) AWESOME!

icu2
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:16 PM
that's best,
if you swap char with ginyu, will the other char do the dance?

Sep 8th, 2004, 04:36 PM
LOOOOOL THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST ****ING THING I EVER SEEN!! ok, not really. but that was ****ing funny :D "formin the dance of joy!!" my new MSN name :D

imkongkong
Sep 8th, 2004, 05:40 PM
You can use Winamp also, thats what I do. Although I also have Divix.

i tried that... actually my computer would need the codec file, and i can't play the file without the actual codec.. i hate divx hehe

DarktoothDKD
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:39 PM
lol. I never thought we'd get that much feed back from this. Well, just so you know. Some of the animations Ive done for the new models are probably smoother than the dance of joy.. and much more realistic. :D

I didnt do a touch of adv melee yet because Im not sure whats giong on just yet.. lol
Though I did do all the animations for Trunks, Krillin, Ginyu and now Im working on Piccolo. Started him last night. Looking mighty good so far :)

imkongkong
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:59 PM
hey dark ever thought of the way buu dodges attacks? maybe you can make his body bend over to dodge them, would look mighty fine =P

DarktoothDKD
Sep 9th, 2004, 08:15 AM
I think Im redoing every character. And Im gonna try to do more for adv melee. So we'll have to wait and see.

SuperDragonFist
Sep 9th, 2004, 09:32 AM
I think Im redoing every character. And Im gonna try to do more for adv melee. So we'll have to wait and see.

cant wait to see all the characters completely animated not to mention seeing ginyus dance in multiplayer :laff:

harSens
Sep 9th, 2004, 10:20 AM
cooooool.. i just dont like vids in DIVX.. since the free version of divx has spyware included with it :\
As far as I know, that's only in the shareware pro version. The free version should not contain spyware (at least, spybot and adaware didn't find any).

Psydoman
Sep 9th, 2004, 02:16 PM
cant wait to see all the characters completely animated not to mention seeing ginyus dance in multiplayer :laff:

me 2 :shocked:
I hope that there will be more new chars with animated dances :tired:

imkongkong
Sep 9th, 2004, 04:43 PM
As far as I know, that's only in the shareware pro version. The free version should not contain spyware (at least, spybot and adaware didn't find any).

actually not spyware, hehe... i guess spyware was on my mind since i just did spybot, but i mean it includes advertisements that will sometimes popup in your computer or free advertisement that comes with the free version

!XxShAdOwxX!
Sep 9th, 2004, 09:54 PM

One thing to say to that: O_O

Thats a crapload of animations for 1 version D: (good luck!).

DarktoothDKD
Sep 10th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Im the man! I can do it! I hope! :p

I cant wait till we get 1.3 out with all this new stuff we're having. Its gonna be sweet :) Wonder what else we should add?

imported_TwisteR
Sep 10th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Youre gonna regret saying that. =o

imkongkong
Sep 10th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Im the man! I can do it! I hope! :p

I cant wait till we get 1.3 out with all this new stuff we're having. Its gonna be sweet :) Wonder what else we should add?

hey dark ever thought of the way buu dodges attacks? maybe you can make his body bend over to dodge them, would look mighty fine =P

:D :yes:

10 characters

Phatslugga
Sep 10th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Hell yeah DT! I'd love to see improvements on the animations (even though they're great already). Gotta love the dedication, good luck man, I love your work.

DarktoothDKD
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:29 AM
lol. 3 characters done. A lot left to go. The dodges and what not are gonna be changed into something better. I hope the turn out good though ;)

Tien
Sep 11th, 2004, 08:40 PM
It looks awesome, I can't wait to play as him. But i hate how people say Tien shouldn't be in the game because he's not a big character in the storyline. He had more of an impact than Mr. Ginyu. Whatever, Captain Ginyu kicks ass!