transformation cinematics

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are just a variety of suggestions for the new and old transformations in terms of the cinematic side of things. Because for the next version when you transform for the first time you will be invincible (and i persume go for a little longer than youre second time) I thought that there could be alot of opurtunity for some cool cinematics and fx and all kinds of coolness and madness and badgers and what have you...

buu
i was thinking in the show when evil buu first comes out of fatbuu he is formed n a cloud of smoke well above fat buu. So i was thinkng in esf instead of having the cloud of smoke incasing buu and then the model being replaced, you could have the smoke rise to a point above buu and form and the model spawn up there instead. that would also maybe stop ppl free klling your ass as soon as its avalible for khhing. although ppl would soon figure out at what point he spawns and adjust

um thats one of my ideas i wonder about the other chars im sure you all have ideas of your own...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too much work for something that isn't really needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all kinds of coolness and madness and badgers and what have you...
Lol, badgers...

I think for Frieza there could be a small sprite at the front of his chest which is a sort of purple shatter, representing his armour breaking when he grows too big for it (2nd form).

I like your Buu idea but i've got something to add it it, once Thin Buu is formed he should fire his chocolate beam into the pink smoke cloud that was Fat Buu, and then a small chocolate sprite comes zooming out of the cloud towards Thin Buu, it hits him in the head and you hear a crunching/swallowing sound, then he turns around and you gain control of him, just a thought.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, vegeta's trans for the first time is not the right one but it's the second one.
the thans of vegeta is better on solit ground or make him fall, so when he trans that he is on the right possision.
ok not the trans fx:
first you see him getting op on his knee's(like in the show), then he looks at his hand and squeases hard.
when he makes it to ssj, there will be a light wave from him and then.....uhmm....like this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that for the first time each char trans there should be some effect that would cover the model when you change it.
www.badgerbadgerbadger.com check it out.

Best answers
There are many transformations that could have different animations to correspond more to the series... Case of frieza, like said above

I think for Frieza there could be a small sprite at the front of his chest which is a sort of purple shatter, representing his armour breaking when he grows too big for it (2nd form).
But that's with the team... it's just a visual and doesn't really affect the game play!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i think that would need to be dont to improve the transes is just a different transaura and normal aura, the energy would be flowing upward instead, and i think they should add the ssj aura sound in there to

Best answers
Some *electrifying lighting effects would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
USUALLY when you watch the show, I am sure you all notice those ELECTRICITY around the hero, Goku, Gotenks. LOTS of electrical sparks. That will be great too if added. And When charging PL, it would be great if there is the ELECTRICAL SPARKS EFFECTS.

AGREE?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only for certain transes ssj2, ssj3, majin, kaioshin traning, perfect forms...

Best answers
Yes I am sure it will be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Please add it esf team! :]

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Adding cinematic transformations, would in sense, heighten the DBZ feel of this game. Plus, you can do that with the system Pcjoe is currently working on.

<-kingvegeta->, the idea of making transformations work like, let's say Fat vs Skinny Buu. That would be alot of work, just to make it bugless. But none-the-less, it would be interesting the see. ;)

Best answers
Yeah yeah.... Nothing else to say but that yes this would be good..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's just a visual and doesn't really affect the game play
Well it is transformation cinematics :rolleyes:

I'd also like to see more lightning and stuff, it's only sprites after all and it doesn't cause any lag or anything, i'm glad to hear about Pcjoe's new system :)

EDIT: RoXxor on the badgers thing :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can get lag when the sprites get's way to big to handle, it's like walking in grafity 5x, you just cant move and that's what big sprites can do with the game.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I definetly think some cool cinematics would improve the overall DBZ feel, and could even attract non-DBZ fans. Like Goku's first transformation would have his hair flickering from yellow to black as the lightning strikes all around him. Gohan's ssj2 transformation would just follow his transformation against cell where he leans back with energy rising up and out of him. Characters like Piccolo and Krillin since they don't have any 'true' transformations could just remain the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even for piccolo if they did a quick reskin of him and made him look like nail: Then when you have enough pl to trans piccolo could teleport say 3 tele lengths in front of him and when he repears there nail could be laying on the ground and they have that little seen along with sound and then you see him all doing his thing that would work also...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats a good idea, they could also, for Piccolo's second transformation do something similar but replace Nail with Kami.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
picollo must get bigger like in the garlic jr saga, the second trans can be a big light from him so you think that he is fusing with kami

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair can't flicker in the Half-Lfe Engine. And the team said they will never move ESF to another engine. But they can make the hair go up and look like a SSJ's hair and then BAM it's yellow. That could be nice.
www.footballbadgers.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For Krillin you could have a huge green hand (like Bigby's from Neverwinter Nights) land on his head and then lots of shockwaves come from Krillin to show his potentials been unlocked. You can just play the .wav from that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom