erm new one...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yeah new..... i need help with the typography i think >< but i was tryin out new stuff :S... its chrono :]

anyway, C&C please

edit: ok it sux, but i need crits >< please lemme know, thanks

cummon i wudda thought there would be sumthin to say about this sig :rolleyes: i need crits, things need to be improved :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, i really like it, the purple fits the pic verry nice, even dough its an action picture, and purple isnt agressive, good choice, the typography looks verry nice to, imo, you always seem to make it fit greatly i like it man, i don't c any minors on the sig, so no crits for me, just comments, gj man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol! the same as by me! NO ONE ANSWER! Well.... me really likes that too! Gj! 10/10 ! :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the lovely comments....

however, i want sum critz please :S, i know it aint the best sig ever so there has got to be some things people wanna say, i jus wanna know whats wrong with it/wats right...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good Dave, but that white mushroom cloud-esque thing on the far right doesn't seem to match the rest of the sig, looks out of place.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats his flaming sword :x >< with the way i blended it u cant see the blade very well... hmmmm i cud probably fix that, thankies for the comment :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom