Combos

Best answers
Hey.. i've been reading around and seeing all of these secret combos that you guys aren't allowed to speak of.. How do you know when you're doing a secret combo? is it when the game suddenly goes matrix mode and you see the guy pummeling you go in super fast motion??

and for the prepunches, the max is 12 right? are you supposed to hold down anything? i've been holding down the left click the whole time when i dash towards the guy and then my punches stop and there is like this freeze time.. people tell me i'm supposed to mash my wasd keys at this time.. what am i really supposed to do?

Thanks in advanced!

and i have read the manual.. it's just that i don't know all of the jargon you guys are using yet so understanding the manual is a bit difficult..

Best answers
so.. one of the combos are generic and the other is the secret combo?

Best answers
There are two combos, and they are the same for everyone. When you pull it off, it looks like your charecter leaves trails... or something.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easy to identify when you've done a combo correctly, and that's when it says COMBO on your screen. :rolleyes:

I believe the team wants to add some additional combos later. More character specific ones and such.

Best answers
umm i don't know if it's my laptop being stupid but i'm getting a blank screen.. not even a 404 error..

Best answers
How do thies secret combs work?
Are they like the movies or same thing like that? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you prefrom a special combo by inserting the right buttons, dont ask for which ones , find it out yourself ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you hit 1 of the attacks neaded to do a combo you do it but it is blocked if the enemy blocks all attacks neaded to perform athe combo

Best answers
Watch the videos and write down the combos that you see. That is what I did. Although I didn't get every charachter's combo I got a lot of them.

Best answers
how do u perform a combo though like whats the way to do it... dont give us the combo keys just the way to do it. like do u hold mouse 1 or 2 and push up down n stuff or do u have to smash them into the ground? so many speculation but never a clear anwser on how to get it started so we can figure it out. :(

does the attacks need to be in the red or blue ?

Best answers
Go experiment for 20 mins by yourself and you will figure it out. You have the video's how much clearer can it be.

Best answers
hey sup,

I stole that small combo technique from that video... heh thnx, but i was just wondering... is there a site discussing combo techniques? because i saw this one guy in my game do like an hour long combo on this guy and i was like omfg.

now those vids where hosted on a diff site not governed by esf team so they kinda can give away the combo techniques (so far only one by accident i guess), all u gotta do is pause the tape to write down the movements... hehe

got any more free combos to give out "by accident" hehe... also u could get in trouble for posting that because i heard your not suspose to give combos out on the esf forums or private message them :p

Best answers
If you ask people in the game 80% of them will tell u anyways.....

Best answers
how do u chain link combos? some guy did a chain of combos over and over with vegeta... it annoyed the crap out of me cuz i had 150 health then eventually 0, all because the little **** kept chain linking the same combo... i bet that crap is a script aint it, binding the combos to buttons n crap so they dont screw up when fighting; they can just do it automatically.

truely lame and i hope they nerf frieza next patch because his finger lazer spam is LAME, same with piccolo eye spam but its damage is way less and has a cooldown to the casting thats a bit longer then finger of death. should be longer cooldowns so people can have a fighting chance :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom