World War II Revised

Best answers
This is a little short story I made for my creative writing class, it basicly depicts the Axis/Allied leaders as Super Heroes/Villains. It needs more detail, I know, but I just wrote this in a few minutes, also, I know the first sentance sounds out of place, but as part of the assignment I had to include that sentance at the beginning.
Comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

“Winston immediately put the coveted thing into his pocket. Winston now had what he had needed and longed for. He finally now had the missing piece. The one tool he needed to end the war.

Winston went back to his secret lair and inserted the missing piece into the weapon. It powered on. Suddenly, Adolf Hitler broke though the sunroof like Batman crashing a bank robbery. Winston stopped, and gasped at the fact the Nazi leader himself has infiltrated Winston’s lair. Followed behind him was Benito Mussolini, surely they were here to steal Winston’s weapon.

“So it has come to this,” said Winston, glaring at the Duo of Death.
“You should surrender Churchill, you allies have failed, and Eisenhower’s army will not arrive in time, Europe is MINE!” Hitler then pulled out a ‘ninja star’ in the shape of a swastika and threw it at Churchill. He easily dodged the weapon.

“You’ll have to do better than that to defeat the spirit of Britain!” Churchill said.
“We shall see,” replied Hitler. Another man entered the room unnoticed.

Mussolini and Hitler then charged at Winston, he thought this was the end. Suddenly, Mussolini let out a loud screech and fell to the ground.
“…S-Stalin…” moaned Mussolini.

Stalin let his electrical hold on Mussolini go, and fluttered his cape, then turned his attention towards the Nazi commander.
“You’ve made a fatal mistake turning your back on our treaty and betraying the Soviet Union. You could have won this war, now you will face the fury of the Red Army!”

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad, but you need to concentrate on details. What was the atmosphere in the secret hideout, what kind of walls did Winston Churchill have installed in his secret base?

Because we are familiar with them, we require no description of the protagonist, antagonist and anti-hero in your story. But you should always write down every detail of the experience as it plays out in your mind. You did this once with Stalin's cape, and you need to do it more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should drop the line "another man eneters..."
then it will be better IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom