Attacks and their names..

Best answers
Reading through the manual and other posts.. i've become confused as what attacks they're talking about and what number they correspond to... i got the numbers for melee, kamehameha, solar flare, and spirit bomb.. but what are the other attacks? could someone explain the attacks what they people generally call them? and what number they are... I'd like the attacks and descriotions for Goku please..

Best answers
#1 is melee
#2 is kiblasts(if you shoot many at a time it will turn into a bubble also know as a kiblob)
#3 is genetic beam also called like certin color like blueattack(its a basic fast charging but weak beam)
#4 is kamehameha beam(one of the best beams in the game)
#5 is a spirt bomb(left mouse is big spirt bomb and right mouse is small spirt bomb)(it can also be called a SB)(It is very powerful but can be blocked/defended sometimes easy and cause massive damage to the attacker)
#6 is solar flare(its blinds anybody close to you for like 20secs i think and it blinds you for about 3secs)
#7 is kame torpedo(you hold left mouse to charge the power of it and you can make up to 5 i think then after u done making them press right click the fire at the target and can press right click lots of times in a row to fire them all at once)
#9 are sensu beans(you can only get these on certin maps,they look like little bags)

Best answers
o man thanks REDXIII.. and i think i played you.. unless someone else has your name..
I'm -]EA[-LeE.. played you on the powerstruggle server...
and i'm not really in a clan on ESF.. this is my CS name..
and thanks again

Best answers
O didnt u say you were a noob or somthing like that cuz I remember a EA

Best answers
yeah i was a noob.. i think you killed me and warned me a couple times to stay on my side lol.. sorry about that.. i'm starting to get the hang of the game.. hope to play with you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom