ESF ****ED?!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I've been talking to a friend on AIM atm. And he said there's a hack that gives you admin and do every admin command you want. The point of this topic is ESF could be ****ed w/o servers. This can become a big problem. Other stuff, he found out that the Devil's hack's (SOME OF THEM) Were converted from DMZ.

Credits to SSJ4Vegetto or whatever A.K.A =FS= Justin.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you can supply proof of some kind of "admin hack" and back it up I don't buy it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt matter if theres proof or not you dont have to believe it just keep your guard up if you host a server

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And how do you suggest someone does that if you dont know what your keeping your gaurd up against o_O.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, here's my opinion, we've had manyy threads about the "devil" character, and we know there are hacks, and if there is a way in HLDS to hack and et admin, I'm sur ethe team knows, now I'm closing this because there have been many a thread concerning devil/hackers/myg0t. Not just because I think there is no proof..we've had problems in the past with people talking about what they know/heard about the hackers, and I'm sure we all know, soo I'm closing this..if any higher up disagrees with this msall decision.. :eek:

then kick me in the balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom