ESF CD KEY

Best answers
Hello, I installed ESF but i cant put it on Steam. I done the installation to put it open with steam but it didnt show in "Play Games". Then I went to Steam forum got some answers and they got informed that to put a game in Steam I needed its CD KEY, but I cant find any CD Key for ESF 1.2.1. It doesnt work without it, and when I put it to play in Half Life it says my Half Life executable is out of date, and my HL version is 1.1.1.0. Is there a newer version? How can I get myself a CD Key? Plz Help :shocked: :scared: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you only nead the HL cd key ther run HL once and install ESF thats all

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get urself a cdkey by buying HL if u didnt do that, and how did u install ESF? with steam or Won? since won wont work, cos won is dead

Best answers
I Already have HL, so i install esf on half life luancher then i put my half life cd key on steam?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u made a steam account u should have put ur half life cdkey in it...if im right X-x

Best answers
Sicron said:
when u made a steam account u should have put ur half life cdkey in it...if im right X-x
so with that when i install ESF wt do i choose WON or STEAM?

Best answers
Jacknight said:
so with that when i install ESF wt do i choose WON or STEAM?
dam, i just entered steam and it says my cd key is already being used on another acc :cry: ;( O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is probly cos of one of the n00bs that uses cd generators, the only way u MIGHT have a chance to play online is....well...buy a new hl cd and hope that cd key isnt used by a generator

**edit**
you need to chose steam when installing, since won is dead and cant be used anymore, anyway i think someone else needs to take over if you are experiencing any steam problems, since steam is not my terrortory (or however u spell it) since i cant use it myself

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you enterd a steam account be4 that means your CD key is used by you and not a nood whit a generator :laff:

Best answers
Grega said:
well if you enterd a steam account be4 that means your CD key is used by you and not a nood whit a generator :laff:
How do I make ESF become a game of mine and not a THIRD PARTY GAME? *reply with a clear info* lol :scared:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant ESF is a third party game wich means Valve didnt make it

is thaat clear enough

Best answers
And all the time I put a Cd key, I have already bought another HL pirate... lol, it keeps saying that the servers is too busy to answer my request.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you want to play ESF just dubble click it in the third partey games list

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"And all the time I put a Cd key, I have already bought another HL pirate"

does that mean your copy is warez?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom