help

hungyhomer

H
i need help i dont know what charater off of any anime or cartoon would suit this sig i made i will add text and border after i get a pic for it so post your opinions on wat u think of my sig so far and what character would suit it

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, with photoshop having color blending/matching abilities... the character should truly be up to you. But, to give you advice, after examining your name, I think Homer would be perfect for this sig.

Maybe, find a large pic that takes up 25% of the sig, and have him maybe eating something or looking hungry.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Homer, of course.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whichever works best for the pic, just try different fonts, but remember. Save this sig as a .psd before you save it as a .jpg

hungyhomer

H
k and yea i learned my lesson the hard way on that 1 a few times now

and i will post the completed vers when its dont im on text now

ok its done and here it is

C&C plz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the rule.

add a little black boarder to it though.

hungyhomer

H
there was a 1 px border but i made it bigger

C&C please

Edit: OO crap it didnt show 1 sec ill fix it
Edit2: hmm it wont let me put a border it says its there but it doesnt show up

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda cool, the image owns.

But, hungy is spelled "hungry" and I also think a thicker border would bring better balance. Lastly, the font needs to be black or red.

5/10

hungyhomer

H
no on the show he says me so hungy and thats the way they spelled it on the show and they called him hungy hungy homer.

and i cant put a border it doesnt seem to want to show i tried stroke on 1 px 30 px 100 px none show so if u could help plz answer

and i will change the font color

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hungyhomer said:
no on the show he says me so hungy and thats the way they spelled it on the show and they called him hungy hungy homer.

and i cant put a border it doesnt seem to want to show i tried stroke on 1 px 30 px 100 px none show so if u could help plz answer

and i will change the font color
make a new, blank layer, add the stroke to that, and put it above all hte other layers.

hungyhomer

H
ok i got a border and changed the text color but i dunno about whether i like the text color right now

C&C plz

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I didn't know if the font you were using naturally had that low of opacity.

I suggest using a different font and/or changing the color to red.

6/10, now with the border added.

hungyhomer

H
the font wasnt that low of opacity i just added filters and what not and it turned out like that but yea i noticed that it was a bit to low of opacity as well so i will change it tommorow when im not so lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom