Manual

Best answers
Everywhere telling me to go look in the manual.. but i can't find any working links to the manual.... i found it once but now i can't find it anymore... and i thought i read that there was only one transformation for each character... how are people going ssj2?? anyone help me out. thanks

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is very true... and it leaves us Newbie Central mods to trying to explain the current melee by ourselves. Though, it could be a sign that they have a lot better manual coming in the near future :eek:

Best answers
I lost the link on the manual, and to lit you no there is no ssj2 transformations. If you see some one go ssj2 its EVM a mod for esf go to www.esfworld.net, and theres a link on botton of page 1.3 will have ssj2 and other stuff hope this helps.

Best answers
ahh ic thanks for the help.. looking forward to 1.3.. how long has it been since they've started to work on 1.3? i just started playing like 3 days ago.. so i have no idea how lon gi should expect to wait for the new version..

Best answers
well 1.2 release like a month ago and 1.2.1 just released so they just started on 1.3 give it a while may be next yeaf witch is'nt long.

Best answers
so.. if u swoop at the guy without clicking the mouse buttons then you'll automatically start the prepunches? and if i'm swooping at the guy while holding right click does it just do a basic attack where they get launched in the air? i know i should try this out but i'm not on the comp that has ESF.... on the laptop...

Best answers
Thanks masta.. i'm gonna book mark that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe it or not
but after the latest patch it's also on your hd
Steam\SteamApps\accountname\Half-life\esf\manual\manualR1.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom