NEW SIGGAHS

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Good color, but it's a splatter of texture brushes, with no balance or organized layout. 4/10

2. Also a good color, but it's hard to tell what's actually going on. 3/10

3. This is a sig that had great potential, but the BG texture has plain spots which really kill the balance. The image is also too blurred for the color and the brightness of the sig. 4/10

4. First of all... the BG is way too dark, and doesn't work with the suddenly bright image on the right. Secondly, I'm not really feeling the color blending of the image, but it could just be the fact that the BG makes it look awkward. 2/10

5. Hmm, good color, but as I stated in 1 and 3... there is no BG texture layout or balance. It looks like an artist took black paint and just flung it a legitimate BG, that is hiding behind it. The image is cool, but is surely disrespected in this sig. 3/10

Seeing that your new to the forums, I'd like to finish my post with saying that I am in no way criticizing you as a person, or as a sig artist. I am simply stating how I feel about your work, basically giving you tips on how to improve. I know you made it apparent that you made these sig while you were bored, so don't think that I am judging the limits of your abilities on what you have presented in this thread. Please take any further critcizm from any other member of this forum in the same regard, and PM me or another mod if you feel your being insulted or flamed. We will handle it, and ensure that your thread stay open if you follow this guideline.

Here's the Forum AUP...

http://forum.esforces.com/announcement.php?f=2

...if you any further questions.

Thank you, and welcome to the forums. :]

KRoNiC-

K
thx for the help :-D made new sig

**way high right now**
probly wake up in mornig like wtf lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums. I double what Hwoarang said.

You new sig, I would automatically assume you are tought the basics.

Personally, the text mirrored underneath, to me, is wrong. Strangely, it works well with the person (even if there is too much blur).
This may be the point of your sig, but I feel there is not enough 'action' on the right side.
Brushing is good, but have you used a before-hand image in the background? I sense that is what is in the upper-left corner.
5/10.

Best answers
I like the newer one you posted the most. That one, in my eyes, looks really really good.

Youve got awesome potential, do the world a favor and dont stop making gfx :)

KRoNiC-

K
IsrAlien said:
Youve got awesome potential, do the world a favor and dont stop making gfx :)
:'(
new to sig mostly make big art work mostly abstract an yes premaid bg with few ps of my own ps brushes :-D

thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all look pretty mono... wanna step away from that and desaturating your stocks.. The 2nd, 4th, and 5th hardly have anything to them, bg-wise, the contrast is really off I suppose. The only one I'm liking is the 6th, because it's the only one without a stock, all the rest of them have ugly stocks, either overblended, desaturated, or too blurry. though, they ALL need better typo placement, the 6th is a clear winner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're alright Nothing special but you do demonstrate some potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom