Restrictions released?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48003">Apparently</a> Dragonfist is being implemented in 1.3 for SSJ3 Goku only, despite being a movie move, does this mean that the 'no movie content' rule is going to dissapear?

I hope it does because then theres lots of new characters (and moves) that can be added like Broly and Coola.

Best answers
Yeah, dragonfist shouldn't be added. Big disappointment. More people will start using goku now. Yeah, if the no movie content disappear, that will be great. SSJ4 o_o Super Kamehameha!! O_O O_O O_O

Best answers
I say if movie characters cant be in ESF then no movie attacks should be ESF. You shouldnt do one without the other. Dragonfist is in DBZ movie 13 and I believe is also in DBGT (I cant remember so dont yell at me if its not in DBGT).

Over and over again I see newbies make threads asking to put in movie characters/attacks and everyone of them has been closed with the admin saying "ESF is DBZ show only, nothing from the movies or other series will be in ESF." With this, we should never see SSJ4, Final Shine, Dragonfist, Family Kamehameha, ect. If ESF is making a change to include attacks outside the DBZ show, then they should also include characters from outside the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be correct, I think ESF accepts DB moves&characters aswell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT, is the dragonfist gonna get in the game?
ok, now they are making me angry.
they say everythime that movies are not gonna get in and now they put an move in from the movies, they can then better put some more chars in and update some currend chars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fwoosh \o/

Its the teams desicion if they want to add anything in, if they want bob the builder a playable character, they can and theres nothing you can do about it, they could remove the dbz and change it to a naruto based mod, either way its up to them, So if they want a movie attack, yet not the rest, its there choice to do, ;O

Best answers
It would be great if ESF mod have DB,DBZ,DBGT and movies moves and characters in it isn't it? More playable character and skills isn't that great?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this is the case then i'd prefer movie content over GT stuff

-Turles
-Lord Slug
-Coola (+Metacoola)
-Android 13 (+Super 13)
-Broly (+Bio Broly)
-Janemba (true form)

I'd be really glad if they allowed movie stuff cos it would practically double the games content :D

Until somebody from the team says otherwise, let this be an unofficial movie (and GT if you must) wishlist thread :yes:

Best answers
You are craizy.... They dont even includ all the stuf or even 80% of dbz... And you want a gt.... Any way here is my idea THIS SUC.... No GT Just put all the stuf of dbz and you dont need gt.... :p
Besides.. like there are at least 3 dbz atackes that teem dosent use..
Than at least 3 gokus..
AND SO ON!
Some times i just dont get you noobis fan :D Well not all of you :p
Any way... 1 thing id REALLY LIKE TO KNOW How will the new renozuken work how will the teem balance it out.... Awnser that and youl do me a big BIG favor...
This question is to the teem or somebody else who is 100% shure how it will be fixed...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people complain too much. Just be happy they are adding new moves. You act like you payed for esf 0.o.

Best answers
Hey we can complaine all we want just depends on wath... :laff:
No this is sugestions.... the teem may or may not take this seriusly
Its not like the read an Oh my god ashur dosent like dg and wasnt some dbz moves like ultimate sacrifice.. (Mabe used as a trans a side efect youl die and then respawn with higer permenat pl... and kill all awornd... use time 1 )
And put it :p
Nope the look am mabe if the like your idea and think its is posible to do and needs to me done\added....
Then they do it...
Any way plz ESF TEEM TELL ME HOW WILL THE NEW RENUZUKEN WOKR plzplzpzlplz
:talk:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonfist is already in according to the thread in the in first post. All you guys have done is complain about a movie attack being put in esf. The only restriction the team has ever placed on esf is where the characters come from. All they said was there wouldnt be and gt or movie characters in esf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
You people complain too much. Just be happy they are adding new moves. You act like you payed for esf 0.o.
Agreed.
If the team wants to put a new attack into their own mod, they have all the right in the world to.
Even if you bring up a good, valid point on why the team can't do this, it doesn't matter, because the decision is ultimately theirs. Not to mention I've yet to see one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you guys have done is complain about a movie attack being put in esf
With one exception, all we've done is praise the fact that they're letting movie stuff in, it'll mean more content and varied gameplay, as well as a heck of a lot more suggestions on this forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i rmeember i said trunks should get masenko.. everybody shot that idea down since it was a move from a movie :\ which one is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
<a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48003">Apparently</a> Dragonfist is being implemented in 1.3 for SSJ3 Goku only, despite being a movie move, does this mean that the 'no movie content' rule is going to dissapear?

I hope it does because then theres lots of new characters (and moves) that can be added like Broly and Coola.
good job reading that post ;)

i can totaly understand where u got dragon fist is being implemented in 1.3 and all movie content will be oked to go into esf.... :rolleyes:

Best answers
All movie content will be going to esf? Is that TRUE? This is GREAT!!!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team has the first and last say in what gets in the game. They gave you guys guidelines about what not to suggest, those aren't guidelines as for what they will or will not add to ESF. That doesn't mean they're going to add brolli and turlis, it just means they needed another attack for Goku so they pulled one out of a movie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats all great and stuff but i would still like to see vegeta using the ultimate sacrifice kamikaze and goku using the kaioken...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate sacrifice kamikaze and kaioken have nothing to do with this thread. Like sonic said the team just decided to pull dragon fist in because goku needed a new move for ssj3. That in no way means that movie or DB/DBGT material should now be suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom