One New attack for Gohan and Vegeta

Best answers

Energy Ring:
Japanese Name: Ring Jyou no
First Used By: Vegeta
Description: This attack is used by Majin Vegeta during his fight with Goku in the Buu Saga. When he has Goku backed up against a wall he shoots five of these rings, which pins his arms, legs and neck to the wall.

Parent & Child Kamehameha:
Japanese Name: Oyako Kamehameha
First Used By: Goku and Gohan
Description: This is where a some one who is dead assists someone alive with a Kame Hame Ha. Goku helps out Gohan against Cell.

Best answers
the ring one would be kool but the gohan one has been said before i saw it some where before but yeah the ring one would be kool

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Energy Ring technique isn't a bad idea, it could be thrown like Krillin and Frieza throw their disk, instantly wrapping around the opponent and making it impossible to move. Give it a charge bar at that point, becoming a power struggle to keep him wrapped or to watch him burst free. HP could drop while the opponent is wrapped.

Or...

It could just paralyze them in mid-air, giving you ample time to beam them into a distant memory.

-

As for the Goku and Gohan Kamehameha, I'm not sure if it actually was a technique, and basically just a metaphor of how Gohan believed his dad was right beside him when he gave the kamehameha enough power to destroy Cell. Would look awkward in-game, either way.

Best answers
Well yeah kame i dont like the energy ring... Iv made a perfect sprite for that ring.... :D greate qualety but bit to big... and if i make it smaller the qualety drops ... but any way ... but still good...
It sould be it is charged like this hold then the charge bar apears were are five min... charge.. after you charged the first min you can fire 1 ring.. that will hold him fo umm 6 sec max! and so on you can charge up to 5 of them so this will give you 30 sec.. of max to hold somebody Oh and ONLY avaielble when majin .....

P.S if your holding somebody ONLY MELLE is enebeled ... no beams.. Thats cheap ass.... :p

Best answers
No no no. You charge, when the bar is full, you fire 5 rings immediately. The ring will hold the opponent's neck, arms and legs. During that time, the opponent will have a powerstruggle. The more PL Vegeta has, the stronger energy ring is. The energy ring will be abit of a homing. Other wise, it will never get the opponent. The sooner the opponent wins the power struggle, the sooner he breaks free.

For the family kamehameha, it could be use if Kid Gohan got rage. And only health below 20% he will be able to use it. One handed.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the ring idea is good, It was suggested (or something very similar) in the Gotenks thread. As for the other kamehameha move I agree with the metaphor thing, Goku wasn't actually giving power to Gohan, he was more coaching him to unleash his full power and put Cell away for good.

Best answers
Well is the team even seeing this thread about the energy ring?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually one extra move that Gohan should have is the one he used to kill most of the Cell juniors. I dunno if it has a proper name but it was just a whole heap of random beams shooting out of him and homing in on his targets. To make it more fair you could take out the homing part and just have heaps of beams come out and scatter in random directions (sort of like Krillin's scatter beam but less control) The longer you charge it the more beams and the farther they go

Best answers
I like the idea of Gohans scatter beam. Maybe it shoots out about 10 or so balls that make a little kiblob of their own, into completely random areas. Unless people were watching it they'd be taken by surprise, which is always good. And the Vegeta rings move sounds very good, perhaps you could even pin them to the wall instead of just paralysing them for a bit. Say, make them pinned to the wall for about 8-10 seconds. But if the person is far more powerful than Vegeta I don't think the move should be able to hold them for more than two seconds, tops. Maybe even make it so they hit them back at Vegeta, depending on their power level?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I don't mean ki-blob, thats just a copy of Vegeta's renzoku move. These are actual beams, they should home in on random targets like the kame torpedo but do minimal damage as this would be a pretty deadly move.

Best answers
Vegeta's Renzukou is worst than the scatter beam shot. Scatter beam shot at least doesn't need to charge. Vegeta's Renzukou needs to charge and only 5 beams, sometimes I think normal ki blast is even better than vegeta's renzukou.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Well yeah kame i dont like the energy ring... Iv made a perfect sprite for that ring.... :D greate qualety but bit to big... and if i make it smaller the qualety drops ... but any way ... but still good...
It sould be it is charged like this hold then the charge bar apears were are five min... charge.. after you charged the first min you can fire 1 ring.. that will hold him fo umm 6 sec max! and so on you can charge up to 5 of them so this will give you 30 sec.. of max to hold somebody Oh and ONLY avaielble when majin .....

P.S if your holding somebody ONLY MELLE is enebeled ... no beams.. Thats cheap ass.... :p
i can help you make the sprite smaller, it's easy as pay.

ontopic: what about that when you're 1,000,000 lower than the vegeta that you can't break lose, so you get the pl effect more up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can make the attack to initiate like the following:

select the attack (doh)
then use the old style targeting system to pinpoint your victim
now it will have the opponent locked. and will start to charge the attack the moment the victim was locked.
the view would auto center so it make´s it a litle easier to shoot straight at the opponent, when he jumps off the wall it would brake off the view.

when you start to charge you will have 3 points on which you can release the attack

1 ring
3 rings
and
5 rings

the first ring that shoots will go for the neck of the victim, the animation could have him grab the ring with 2 hands and he will start struggling it.

off course on people with equal level this 1 ring would only hold for one second. but it can be enough time to do some more damage
people who will have a difference of atleast 1/4 of the attackers pl would end up struggling 2/3 secs

the second way, the 3 rings will go for the neck and the 2 legs, the animation could have him trying to free his neck first and then grabbing both rings at the same time. the struggle would last at least 2/3 secs but if the difference is about a 1/4 lower than it will take up to 4 secs

the last option the fully charged attack would shoot 5 attacks.
gooing at neck feet and arms

this struggle animation could be a charge up of energy and on the verge of winning the struggle it would have a flash of ki engulfing the rings and freeing the victim.
this struggle would last for atleast 4 secs.
and could work up to 5 secs.

the way i see it

vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 1.500.000 goku with 1 ring last 1,25 seconds
vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 1.500.000 goku with 3 rings last 2,5 seconds
vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 1.500.000 goku with 5 rings last 3,75 seconds

vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 2.000.000 goku with 1 ring last 1 seconds
vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 2.000.000 goku with 3 rings last 2 seconds
vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 2.000.000 goku with 5 rings last 3 seconds

vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 2.500.000 goku with 1 ring last 0,5 seconds
vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 2.500.000 goku with 3 rings last 1,25 seconds
vegeta 2.000.000 pinpointing a 2.500.000 goku with 5 rings last 2 seconds

the charge would take 3 seconds to fully charge and it will work in a straight line. it would only work if people are stuck in a wall.

not if they are on the ground.

if a victim is hit by a ring, and he struggling with it the attacker can still charge up the four other rings. but he can not shoot more than 5 in 20 seconds to prevent it for abuse

the only way to initiate the attack is by locking someone that is stuck against the wall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reptile said:
if a victim is hit by a ring, and he struggling with it the attacker can still charge up the four other rings. but he can not shoot more than 5 in 20 seconds to prevent it for abuse
5 in 20 seconds? thats heaps, if it takes that long to charge it and release. It's not even possible to use 5 in 20 seconds. 3 seconds to charge it. that means a maximum of 15 seconds to fully launch 5, then add the time it takes to beam/melee the opponent, basically thats the 20 seconds used up and you could launch another set.
You have to limit it to something like 1 in 20 seconds for it to have any actual effect. perhaps even 1 in 30 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you obvious didnt read my whole post. :)

you will have the attack

if it is charged

----------------------------
llllllllllllllllllll

about a third (minimum charge) it will shoot one ring this will take up to 1 sec.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

charged 2/3 it will shoot 3 rings this will take up to 2 seconds

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

fully charged it will shoot 5 rings this will take up to 3 seconds

but i do think you are right, 20 secs isnt gonna work. it should be more or like 1 min 30

Best answers
The rings should not be holming, then people would spam it around the map.

They should work like Disc, higher rate of speed but unaimable.

Best answers
I agree that they should not be homing. to prevent spamming, but they should be faster than a disc. I like the powerstruggle thing too. If you win, you cut free, if you loose, they gib you.
And it sould take more than 3 secs to fully charge it, id say it should take nearly the same time as a kame, as its a decent enough attack.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i stated that you could only use it against people that are stuck in the wall, i dont see how you can hit people with it within the time they break off the wall.

i didnt said it was homing, i said that once you pick youre target your view would lock in other words your cross will stay at his body, if the person breaks free that view would brake off.

the duration of all the aspects in the suggestion may differ. i just picked them to explain what i meant. so they may not be the best in order of balancing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom