my new new sig(s)

Best answers
ok guys been doing alot of looking around and i thought to myself hmm my sig is a bit poop...time for a new one! so i made 2 one dante themed and another well ill let you decide for yourself!....(please give shovels full of critz)....(big shovels)

Best answers
>.< thanks havent been using PS for long and these are my first sigs looking forward to the future (see what i did there forward future?...no..no? ok)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like thum
1. bad cutted out image! and simple used effects in the background! Also the border is not messed up for the sig! and to the second the same!

allover 3/10!

Best answers
well like i said i am new to ps O_O got to find a more efficent way to cut any ideas? second what do you mean the border is not messed up for the sig? :(

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To much happening, I'd recommend useing the rule of thirds for your next sig.

Best answers
rule of thirds? (sorry might seem stupid to you but sounds good to me) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watch out my thread in the right area like urs! i did first some ****y sigs! then they telled me somethin and i understud what to do! just go there and check a bit!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, for the dante one, if you use a tutorial, especially a tutorial where they do the bg for you, you have to give credits and link to it. The text is too big... and the image is badly cut, keep trying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh i know wich one u mean!

With the spiderman sig of ... dunno the name! But he used somelike that tutorial.... and it looks acakly like that!

Best answers
looking at the responses from this ive seen what ive needed to improve on so ive kept this once a bit less busy and what i think is a better backround. Someone said to me about using grunge brushes so i had a few goes then looked around for some fonts and i found this one called Dirty head line (i think) is this better than before?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D4RK K1NG said:
rule of thirds? (sorry might seem stupid to you but sounds good to me) :p
Like, if you broke an image up. Three lines running down, and three lines running across, to create 9 boxes. Like don't do it, but image it is on your sig. Anyways, your eye naturally moves to the left, which would be the centre left, or top left. If you put the focal point of your image here, then it will make your sig stronger. The top right works for names and such. It just keeps things organized. Plays and stuff use this rule alot, it is something photographers learn.

Your new sig is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom