Add 2 modes

Best answers
1 I think that there should be an assination mode it would be team play and how it would be played it simple I team gets to have 1 random person chosen to be the Hunted The Hunted person will be an Giant ape and the other team (Say good team) would have to kill him while the other team would have to protect him once the Hunted ape is killed the other team gets to have 1 person randomly chosen to be the Hunted

2 I think that there should be a kid mode It would be just like Regular Fighting except the Host would get to choose wheather or not to add in Kid players or to have it only kid players
(for goku have Nimbus come when he wants to fly and for melee have goku's Stick combat thing)
Kids: Goku, Gohan, Trunks, and all them You know

Best answers
Not for a long time it may happen! Still I dislike a bit of those ideas!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad for a first post :yes:

I like the first idea but i'm not sure what the teams stance is on Oozarus.
I think the second idea would be a bit more tricky because half the characters are never seen in kid form, also it would mean less moves and remodelling all the characters.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Not bad for a first post :yes:

I like the first idea but i'm not sure what the teams stance is on Oozarus.
I think the second idea would be a bit more tricky because half the characters are never seen in kid form, also it would mean less moves and remodelling all the characters.
Ummmm actually if you watch Dragon ball it is based Alll on goku as a kid and if you watch the First part Of Dragon Ball z and the last part You will see all the kids in the show

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu and freeza doesn't have any kid forms, buu has kidbuu but that's his oritional form.

Best answers
No-one is a kid In Dragonball Z

As for the oozaru mode, it sounds fun :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. The Oozaru mode has been suggested many times before, and it's still up to the ESF team to decide whether it's a worthy addition.

2. The kid mode seems rather silly and pointless model, animaton, and coding work. If someone wants to model a kid version for each character, that's great, but it's going to be hard to make them animation ready I guess.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the first one would add a little more teamwork to the game considering MOST of the game should be teamwork

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but what's the point in kid mode? The only character who was special as a kid was Goku as he had nimbus and the powerpole, all the other characters just had less trans' and abilities.

Also Frieza, Cell and Piccolo didn't have kid forms.

Best answers
Oozara hunt and hunted mode. Good. But the Giant Ape still shouldn't be overpowered.

Idea(3/5) :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
i like the hunt mode..
but why should the person be in a oozaru form?

why not normal form and same "hunting" ruls...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the beginning of the Piccolo jr. saga of dragonball there is a child version of piccolo, Cell didn't have a child form but you could always use Cell jr.'s. However i do think the idea is stupid and pointless.
As for the hunter mode, that could work, kind of like a vip map in cs, the 'vip' should be normal (not Oozaru) but have less attacks, or attacks do less damage, but instead has double health. The member of the opposite team who kills the 'vip' becomes the next one and so on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
As for the hunter mode, that could work, kind of like a vip map in cs, the 'vip' should be normal (not Oozaru) but have less attacks, or attacks do less damage, but instead has double health. The member of the opposite team who kills the 'vip' becomes the next one and so on.
Or:
Have 2 rounds of Hunted Mode and the team who got the best time wins an award for the next rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom