Dragon Pong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My idea is for a new game mode called Dragon Pong.

The two teams start halfway up the map on a fixed horizontal axis so they can only move left and right but they can still swoop. Then an npc genball appears and slowly makes its way to one side, a player from team good (or evil) blocks it which swats it away and returns it, the genball then grows a little in speed and power, a player on the opposite team then does the same and the genball grows again, the process is repeated until the ball is so powerful that you get into a blockstruggle with it.

Seeing as you're on a fixed axis, as soon as the struggle starts you're going to lose health, but eventually return it. If the player blocking it dies, the ball is still returned but the player becomes a spectator (like when you die in CS)

The idea is like pong, get the ball past your opponents axis.

When all the players on one team 1 have died, team 2 gets a point, if they get the genball past their line with at least 1 player left, they get 2.

Add to this suggestion if you want, or tear it to pieces, your choice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its really a New idea. But i dont think peeps would play that over internet and have the limitations of not moving how they want to.
ESf is a Fighting game, and that mode you suggested would be a small Break Game, a Pause Filler.
But its not so bad, it gots something but i dunno what,

Best answers
I think it'd be fun for a little while, but get boring quickly. There's only so many times you can bounce a ball back and forth before it gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom