so lame ......

Best answers
well I was thinknig what people think is lame( eg krillen and his splitting beam over and over and over again ) and why it's lame ( it hits/kills everyone with no effort or skill involved ) and what you can do to fix it if you can think of one ( removing the attack from krillen and giving him better ones or giving more power to the ones he has now or removing him from the char list )

I think using binds to use the combo's is lame as you know who does it as they make perfect combos every time and they do about 3 in just 1 prepunch although it's easy to block it;s not fair on people who don't know the combos

for another example a mate of mine who hasn't played esf for 4 months has just started playing again and he guessed that people were using binds for combos so I think that some kind of amx mod so that if you tybe in keys faster then the human hand you get kicked

Best answers
well... sorry to say but i do 3 combos in 1 prepunch as well.
and im a 110% legit player. no hacks or binds for me.
it's really really easy and yes it's also easy to block.

but dont acuse people of using binds just because they do 3 combos in 1 prepunch

and also dont say it's unfair to those who dont know the combo's because MOST of the people who know these combos (and can do them blindly) have trained hard to master them and to get to know them.

and i dont think you can make something like that "typing keys faster then the human hand" because then some people will get kicked for being really good players.

Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
well... sorry to say but i do 3 combos in 1 prepunch as well.
and im a 110% legit player. no hacks or binds for me.
it's really really easy and yes it's also easy to block.

but dont acuse people of using binds just because they do 3 combos in 1 prepunch

and also dont say it's unfair to those who dont know the combo's because MOST of the people who know these combos (and can do them blindly) have trained hard to master them and to get to know them.

and i dont think you can make something like that "typing keys faster then the human hand" because then some people will get kicked for being really good players.
sorry I didn't mean to direct it at you I was just using the 3 combos as a example as I didin't think 3 combos are lame I just said that using binds is

Best answers
In most games there are lame players , who try to find shortcuts , download cheats whatever , its annoying , but u need to learn to get over it , i know its lame , but there's nothing u can do about it , no matter how much u think about it , the only thing u can do is play legite and enjoy yourself despite the fact that the other guy is using binds or whatever , just keep it real

Best answers
well i know you didnt direct it at me personally but just pointing it that there ARE players who are jus very good.

and yea.. just play legite and then you'll feel even better when you are owning those lame cheaters

Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
well i know you didnt direct it at me personally but just pointing it that there ARE players who are jus very good.

and yea.. just play legite and then you'll feel even better when you are owning those lame cheaters
which is true but also off topic the point of the post is say what other people think is lame not talk about how we can do nothing about it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been enough threads on the topic of cheaters/scripters lately.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom