Telekinesis

Best answers
Other characters should have telekinesis too. Like Vegeta could have it in his majin form and Trunks could start with it.

Best answers
There isnt a maijin form in ESF and why would trunks want to use it anyway? I ve been playing esf sor some while now and i have noticed than NOBODY used telekinesis.

Best answers
I was talkin in 1.3 they could put it. There are some characters that need more attacks and this isn't a very powerful attack, so the game would still be balanced.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Texas said, no one uses telekinesis. It would be a waste of time and effort to give the attack to characters who havent really used it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use freeza hes my fave char, and i use telekenesis... it should only be his coz other wise he'll lose another advantage and freza needs all of them he can get...

Best answers
This is just like suggesting that everyone should have rensoku, not just vegeta....telekinesis is what makes frieza a unique character, it should stay that he is the only one who has it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, the only people to use telekineses are Frieza (a mountain) and Guldo (a tree) and seeing as only one of them is in ESF it's only fair that its a unique attack for him.

Best answers
Majin Vegeta used it against Fat Buu before he dies.

Best answers
Nomadi said:
Majin Vegeta used it against Fat Buu before he dies.
erm when did he do this?

from what i remember he cloust trunks and goten buu comes picc flies off with t + g + k.

the veggie insults buu "Darnit you big bloated balloon freak" charges up and u see the yellow smoke coming from him then he goes

"Trunks, Bulma i do this for you... and yes maybe even for you kakorot!"

then commits the ultimate sacrifice

when does he use telekinisis?

Best answers
It was when he was fighting buu and got beaten up.

Best answers
majin vegeta used this move at the beginning of his fight with buu

but still i dont think he really need this move...

as for trunks, i never saw him use that move...:|

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Well Trunks did use it, but this was in movie 7 against androids 14 and 15 to hurl giant chunks of ice at them, and as we all know there will be no movie content.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On-Topic: Yeah now I remember Vegeta powered up and rocks flew up and then straight at Buu. It's not unique it's just like flying only that you use your energy to push up the object. Everyone can do it. It's just too easy to dodge.

Off-Topic: That's not Ultimate Sacrifice it's The Final Atonement. Some ppl think it's called Ultimate Sacrifice because the guy who talks in the back says
The Anonymous Guy From DBZ said:
And so, one of the earth greatest warriors has vanished in a blindind flash of light. Having made the Ultimate Sacrifice, for the sake of his loved ones. His name was Vegeta, a proud Saiyan prince.
Finally made that clear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's neither, Final Atonement was the name of the episode not the move, because Vegeta was atoning for his sins (killing in the stadium, beating up goku etc) and by destroying himself for the greater good he was repenting for all the evil he had caused.

In budokai 2 it's called Final Explosion o_O

Back on topic: Telekinesis is an unblockable move that uses little ki and is quick to use, it's pre-trans' Frieza's trump card so it shouldn't be given to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom