Android 19 or 20

Do you like this idea

• Yeah, man this is an great idea, should be in ESF for sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, idea sounds good, but i have something i would like to change.

• Hell no!!!, androids are weak, and i will blast them out of excistance.

• Androids? what the hell are those? i don't even know what DBZ or ESF is.

• Total voters

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen a few episodes again, 114, and 115, were vegeta blows the fat one up.

Now i think that it would be interesting to put in android 19, or 20.
They can absorb energy atacks.

Now my way of playing them is easy.

They are just like any other character, only they can't transform, instead of that, they can gain powerlevel by absorbin atacks, like the kamehameha.

Lets say, that goku does a kamehameha, and he fires at android 19, then you select as android 19, the absorbtion atack, while holding the atack button, you do your hands forward, and absorb the atack.

But.....if they get to much, the atack is vanished, just gone, and they only absorbed an restricet amount of energy, this is to make things fair.

Lets say that Vegeta, in ssj, does a fulll powered big bang atack on android 19, and android 19 has a powerlevel of 100000, and vegeta 200.000.000, then the atack is to much to absorb, and it will explode.

Atacks? well eye laser, generic beam, and maybe some special atack, and maybe even unlimited energy, but that wouldn't be fair.

What do you guys think.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
19 and 20 would be a horrible addition to esf. They were both very weak, and they both died very quickly. This idea: 0/10. 17,18, and 16 are the only androids worth putting into esf.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well no it wouldnt be their power that would make them fun to play with they can absorb energy it would be fun to mess around that

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people just say they suck, becouse they were killed so easily, but i think it would give it an extra game play. but okay, then so be it. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think this is a good idea, i'd probably choose #19 because he's more distinctive but you could have his moves as

-Energy Blast: (all the 'droids have this, the one he was blowing up the city with #20)
-Eye Lasers: (theres a few seconds where he uses this in the above scene)
-Absorption/Retaliation: Primary Fire absorbs moves and transfers them into ki (NOT PL) however if #19 has max ki and does this then it'll cause him damage due to overloading his circuits. Secondary fire holds and stores 1 attack until you release the right mouse button which fires it back.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell no!!!, androids are weak, and i will blast them out of excistance.

nuff sed

Best answers
well ya if there is cell perfect form then he will need the androids to consume so ya they should be characters. although they would be weak and boring and have no good famous attacks. their only benefit would be infinite ki, as stated in the cartoon they never run out. cell only runs out because he is part organic and not fully robotical.

but infinite ki with weak attacks would be dumb dude... it would be like frieza with lazer finger spam... rofl

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt matter if theyre weak or not were not playing this game for power and not everything has to go exactly along with the show this game is supposed to be fun and characters with special abilities like ki absorbtion would make great additions AND THEY DONT HAVE TO BE WEAK ITS UP TO THE TEAM TO DECIDE A PL FOR PEOPLE NOT BY BASING IT OFF OF THE SHOW

Best answers
ok then,

if we make androids off the movie then we might as well make nappa with sebi men beans. they dont have to be strong but if u get enough of them spamming all over its gonna be annoying.

ki absorption? ya right... rofl...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if you noticed... But my last post was one of the options in the poll...kind of a joke...thing...nevermind

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki absorption? ya right... rofl...
I don't see how that's humourous, it was serious.

19's biggest trait was that he absorbed energy, like Goku's kamehameha, which he could use to fight with. He says in the show 'My batteries are fully charged now' which shows he uses the energy to fuel himself and that he didn't have infinite ki like 17 and 18 did.

I think adding 19 would put a nice spin on things as people would refrain from firing energy at him, (unless it was something super powerful like a big bang attack)

Best answers
u can absorb and block beam attacks already kid,

just hold block (q) and mouse1 (left click) and go turbo then your chuck all beams back. no need for ki absorbtion it would be abused and even harder to kill if u swing chuck them and go to throw ki balls at them and the punk absorbs em to gain ki for more teleports to teleport behind u and kill ya?

plus people would have to put on character limit so people dont abuse him and use like 5 of him in a single server. then you cant choose who u want to be and makes the game boring/annoying.

like i said, ya right... rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom