Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but difrently

• I LOVE IT But it wont come in....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/191815 Yes yes i know there was just abouth a sec ago almost same threat ....

Any way i would like that youl could Gran your enemy and Fly down really fast in the end just detatch The enemy mean while will fall down and take damage...
In that movie that was the finifling move for that kid....

And the atacke could be like this if you swoop into the enemy behind you wont start advance mell youl have a litel cahrge bar... not mutch ki consuming...
Becous its nto esey to swoop into sombodey from behind...
Besides i just love how majin vegeta graved goku from behind saying : I am here fool!!!!
Then fly up wards and then fly dorn ....
The minuses if you dont charge to max the enemy will have a change to escape... And he will have a strugel all the time ....
Of de tach would be right mouse clilck....
SO if you try to amke more damage and dont give a change for the enemy to escape out of it...
Then you might fall to with him.. And kill your self...... :smile:

Best answers
That animation is hell nice! Especially the matrix mode part and the sound effects. Ashur please tell me when Pico's Unload part 2 comes out okay. I tried to send you in private but your inbox is full.

This move is somewhat like the sesemic toss used in pokemon. This skill will be a good attack in melee. Somewhat like throw. But instead.

Idea(3/5) :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
1 I dint make the movie ... :p time chanmger did...
And i dont know when will it come out...
Did you ever vistit newgrounds or some tihng there is tons of dbz stuf to...

Any way thx for likeing my idea... :] Any way i REALLY!!!! hope this would be implaned id like this insted of thorw even.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom