Hi there
I know you are going to close this one but here it goes
Buu: Should have pink death ball

Goku: Hes already got the Sprit Bomb

Gohan: Maybe something like Super Masenko

Krillin: Thats easy Destructo Disk/Double Destructo Disk

Frieza: The black death ball/Friezas Disk

Piccolo: Makosen no not misspelt Masenko. Makosen is a yellow Kame Hame Ha wave

Trunks: Cross Sword use the sword to generate KI wave that is capable of chopping any thing.

Vegeta: Well the Big Bang and Final Flash are strong but nowhere near powerful how about Final Bang a yellow eletric ball.

Cell: His boom attack he blows himself up and killing anybody within range. When dies regenerates so doesn't need to and when press tab it won't show up as got killed.

All of these moves do need to be charged.
Thanks

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid... stop suggesting stupid ****, this is just stupid spirit bomb isnt a 1 hit kill,
super masenko is just stupid, black death ball??? (what are you smoking), i doubt that that makosen would be a one hit kill, he already has hs sword and is getting his flamethrower move, final bang??? what the hell is wrong with you???, and theyve said like a hundered times that they arent gonna put in selfdestructs.

for 1 no made up, half baked **** that kids randomly think up

2 and if you know that the post is gonna get closed then you know that youve posts somthing stupid,

heres a hint: DONT POST RANDOM **** , AND THNK THROUGH YOUR HALF BAKED IDEAS BEFORE YOU POST THEM...

[the above is not flaming] its constructive crtisim.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid... stop suggesting stupid ****, this is just stupid spirit bomb isnt a 1 hit kill,
super masenko is just stupid, black death ball??? (what are you smoking), i doubt that that makosen would be a one hit kill, he already has hs sword and is getting his flamethrower move, final bang??? what the hell is wrong with you???, and theyve said like a hundered times that they arent gonna put in selfdestructs.

2 and if you know that the post is gonna get closed then you know that youve posts somthing stupid,

heres a hint: DONT POST RANDOM **** , AND THNK THROUGH YOUR HALF BAKED IDEAS BEFORE YOU POST THEM...

I fail to see the constructiveness in swearing at them for ettempting to say there worth, i believe he put more thought into his post than yours, so basicly, stfu if its not worth saying...

Anyways, The one hit kill idea is ok, but it needs to be worked on immensly, otherwise people would spam there killer move in the corner of the map all day. They should put a limit for each one, eg: Fill up a new finisher bar to the max to perform it, filling it is by killing others normally. Another would be that another advanced melee-esque system appears then you use the attack on the opponent, so you battle it out and whomever get the least arrows gets hit by the attack or it misses.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but like a week ago the top ten threads in the suggestion forum were by him and were equally as usless i just dont like to see more imporant thread being washed out bu this half baked crap.

anyways my appoligy

and yes your idea needs alot of work and read some other threads or use the search tool to find out a little more stuff, and expand on your suggestions.

how are these going to be balanced?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the Big Bang and Final Flash are strong but nowhere near powerful
As an avid Vegeta user I can honestly say WTF, those two attacks are amongst the games strongest, as for Final Bang, no made up attacks, especially considering it would just be a golden BB.

Frieza's Kienzan are 1 hit kills so theres no need for a 'black deathball'

Buu will probably get his deathball in 1.3 as Super Buu's unique move.

Best answers
rubbish skills. Made up skills gonna sux. The final flash I am using now can already 1 hit kill 3 at a time lol.

Idea (0/5) :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the characters have an attack that can kill a player with one hit.

kingvegeta:
That post you made was hardly constructive. You saying his ideas are stupid and half baked doesnt help AT ALL. If anything it just drives him to stop suggesting. Try to refrain from posting like that again.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:

nuff sed!!
King Vegeta you're my new hero

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and btw its usually the half baked ideas that turn into really great ideas so i say post away give us some suggestions whether its crap or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there really any need for 1 hit kill moves?

I'm glad you thought of something, but there are already cheap enough ways to kill someone =(.

Best answers
rofl... one shot kills hahaha...

half the time u cant even use beams nimrod. people are meleeing and doing advanced combos. u can only beam people transforming if u time it right and most the time it wont be a one shot kill. so stop whining if u cant teleport.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
rofl... one shot kills hahaha...

half the time u cant even use beams nimrod. people are meleeing and doing advanced combos. u can only beam people transforming if u time it right and most the time it wont be a one shot kill. so stop whining if u cant teleport.
Um, did you even read his post? he wasn't whining, he was making a suggestion to add moves. I dont see where the whining comes in nor anything about teleporting. To add moves doesnt mean he is complaining about beams... great going on the flaming too...

On topic: id like the moves that are real, but making something up like "Final Bang" is a bit.... ridiculus.... :S

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really depends on pl, Any strong person could one-hit kill a weak person. With a pl of 4 million and up Gohan can even 1 hit kill with a masenko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom