Fighting Help

Best answers
O_O i was playing on a server all of a suden a guy comes flying at me then it goes into some weird battle thing and i was getting my butt kicked and i have no idea how to fight cause the guy was Slashing me with a sword beating me and throwing me around and i got pretty pissed off at him,and im woundering HOW THE F**K DO YOU FIGHT! please post info + i cant find any help anywhere else and i have found no guides or info so please help so i dont end up like this smiley face >>>> :fight:

Best answers
http://www.redsaiyan.org/txt-files/esf12manual.php <~~~ the manual

ok what the guy did to you was called a swoop. if you double tap toward anyone you will start prepunching. if you click the left mouse button you start the adv. melee and you click the wasd buttons to make your own combo. if you press and hold the right click during adv. melee then you can add kicks.. and finally, if you right click during the prepunches then you will throw the other guy, but it takes ki so be careful.

i'm a noob, too so if anyone could verify the accuracy of this post would be appreciated.

Best answers
bind mouse4 "teleport" and teleport around the enemy charge up ki then tap forward forward and hold mouse1 then hit w,s,a,d for a mix of punches and possibly find out some combo's. then hold a key like left or right and let it get in the red... that means your punch em hard and make them fly back thus allowing u to charge up more ki or eat a sensu bean if needed.

also when u throw them or punch them back u can use the ki blast (hit 3) and do a small nuke to their health. hope this helps a little guy.

btw, freeza is possibly the best for noobs because of FINGER OF DEATH SPAM... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom