Block Control

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ATM when you block an attack it goes off in some random direction, but i'd like to see a sort of control over the direction so you don't swat a kamehameha into one of your teammates.

Currently when you block you are rooted to the spot and the direction keys (WASD in most cases) become useless, so how about holding down block and then a direction key to control the direction, something like:

Block+Up = Return Fire
Block+Down = Knock it up and over your back (ala Future Trunks)
Block+Left = Left hand rises and swats attack to the left diagonal
Block+Right = Right hand rises and swats attack to the right diagonal
Block+Nothing = Random Direction (like now)

This means you can knock the beams and balls back at your enemy, or anywhere you choose as long as you think fast enough.

Best answers
Sounds like a good idea to me.

If nothing else it lets you do something fun when you can simply slap away BB and FB attacks, tossing them in a random direction is fun, but returning them to their owner..or group...is even more satisfying.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't beams and stuff get directed back to whereever your crosshair is pointing?

Whenever I'm in a blockstruggle I always ensure I'm targeting the other guy so that if i manage to deflect it he will suffer the fate he intended for me...hehehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Don't beams and stuff get directed back to whereever your crosshair is pointing?

Whenever I'm in a blockstruggle I always ensure I'm targeting the other guy so that if i manage to deflect it he will suffer the fate he intended for me...hehehe
He means when your too powerfull for a Block Struggle, Swating the move as your would a KiBlast. You know the "Shoo Fly" thing, those go random. Block Stuggles you control when you win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom