• overall tweaks/bugfixes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • better melee system

• more combos

• Total voters
Best answers
What do you look forward to most about the next version?

I'm torn between the prospect of multiple transformations, and being able to play as adult gohan(if its true). I think i vote for multiple trans, cuz i can finally get my ssj2 gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I'm looking forward to the new PS system the most, can't wait to see waht comes of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sexy new models and trannies. ^^

Best answers
i picked bug fixes but that's already given for a new version.. dang wasted my vote... maybe more trans since i've only been using Goku..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im hoping they just improve the models i still think the gohan model sucks...but im also looking forward to a better melee system where they can work out less whoring and the new transformations

PRJ

Best answers
I want teh Multiple Transes ^_^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since this mod is in the beta stages, I'd like to see as many bug fixes as possible. :]

Best answers
Bug fixes, if they add anything else, it would just be more bugs to kill.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More transformations offcourse, i love a good dramatic ascension. Goku's ssj3 ascension will probably be my favorite.

Best answers
more trans... bug fixes are obvious that will occur whether or not they are voted for lol they are bugs so they should be fixed its not like something extra...
more characters- I think there are enough
melee system- its ok, and if it can be fixed, its because it has bugs, and so u can look up on my bugs/fixes comment!

Best answers
i'd say im looking forward the most is kid buu , and whatever he has to offer , villians dont get played much cuz they have queer trans hopefully 1.3 will keep it real in the transformation department

Best answers
I would want the melee systm to be enchanted.
First of all i dont see he point of multiple transformations. Youll do it once, you say "wow". You do it twice, you say wow. You do it for the zillionth time, its no big deal. apart from getting new attacks anf getting your pl raised.
I believe bug fixes-tweaks are standard, combo's i dont really care cause i dont use them, and for the characters they will be adding some, thats good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom