Problems with kiblob

Best answers
I'm having problems with kiblobs. When i am shooting at one point with kiblast i should make a kiblob, right? So i shoot and shoot, then i fly to the point i shoot at and i take damage, BUT i don't SEE any kiblob. The same is hapening with other attacks (beams, balls and etc.). Maybe it's because i have installed one of the first esf 1.2 released. I've installed esf onto counter-strike 1.6 non steam.

So waht do you think, how can i solve this?? Please help me :)

P.s. i ve tried the 1.2.1 patch, it did help :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a known bug in 1.2.1 and 1.2 but more common in the patch

theres nothing you can do about this yet their planning a new patch release sometime soon called 1.2.2 it should fix it in this patch and i think changing maps gets rid of it to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.2 and its patches aren't supported on WON, if you'd like help please try it on STEAM.

Best answers
You should install steam, ESF is officially made for steam and working it with WON gets you a really buggy game.

Best answers
so i should download a steam version of cs 1.6 and install steam version of esf 1.2?

Will i be able to join non steam games with steam version of esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ESF cannot run though WON anymore, they shut down all Valve products in WON so you can now ONLY play online though Steam.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Upgrade to steam or you'll never see another Valve product supported. Just download steam, let it install, put ESF into it.

Best answers
but, damn, i can't add esf to my games list in steam. why is that? and do i need to install half-life to steam and then esf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom