movie

Best answers
i heard somebody made a thread about that there was gonna be a dbz live movie. but people didnt belive it.
so i checked my dbz comickbooks, and there it was.
It was written that 2ocentury fox, had bought the rihgts to make a dbz movie, with living characters.
just wanted to post the evidence

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what evidence is that?

"Today I called Ellen Pasternack, Public Relations for ILM. I asked her if the rumor was true; if ILM was brought on board to provide the special effects for the Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. Ms. Pasternack's reply was that it had been mentioned, but ILM never officially signed off on anything and it never came to be. She also commented that, as far as she knows, the film is not being made.

So there you have it, folks. Another death nail in the DBZ live action movie coffin. That isn't to say that the film will never be made. There are other major studios besides FOX and other effects houses aside from ILM. Who knows ... maybe Wetta will snag this property to go along with the Evangelion live action movie. Only time will tell."

"I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing."

There is no movie :)

Best answers
Thank god, if that movie ever came to be, it would suck more that than a *** on valentine's day.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
konstantine77 said:
Thank god, if that movie ever came to be, it would suck more that than a *** on valentine's day.
That was unneccesary. Consider yourself warned :warning: . Try to keep your language in check.

Closed because we've had too many threads about the movie already. Try doing a search in off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom