2 aura's? what?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i was playing budokai (just got it for gcn) and watching a few dbz episodes i liked. and i came to a realization....

1. Usually there are 2 types of auras. a regular one like in esf and then a faster bigger one, usually made when a person is really angry.

2. also auras have a trail. i wouldnt mind seeing a trail in esf while swooping(this isnt the main topic)

ok now for the topic i suggest, that there be 2 auras. the regular one you get in esf now when you press t. And then another one. either if you press like r or t again... would be a much faster sounding and looking aura increasing your pl just a bit. but would decrease your ki faster.

i also suggest that turbo increases your swooping speed a little. when you have turbo on. you run fast etc, but swooping speed is the same... i find it kinda like common sense to increase swooping speed. not by much. but increase it non the less. comments? constructive crits?

Best answers
agreed,

the turbo should increase speed. if u read the chars they say like speed is 300 for buu when he transforms, but he is not fast in the air? only on ground? who the heck fights on the ground?

oh ya agreed big time on this; the aura trail would be NICE! and better then a red triangle on their head which u cant really see... its hard to locate targets n this would be great for finding enemies.

as for 2 aura's... nah... there is only one aura and is changed when u go ssj or transform, its the same as goes for the anger impliment.

other then that gj on these suggestions.

Best answers
When a player swoops he is in turbo, unless you have realized. Swooping with turbo on is an advantage too, because you have more ki and you can swoop longer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing id like to see in the auras is the energy flowing upward instead of around the character when i see this aura it kinda takes the "powerful warrier" bit out of having an aura

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although it wasn't the main focus of the thread, the aura trail caught my attention. Definetly a good idea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
When a player swoops he is in turbo, unless you have realized. Swooping with turbo on is an advantage too, because you have more ki and you can swoop longer.
No you don't have more ki. you loose more ki. You have more pl. and i haven't noticed any change in speed with turbo on.

Best answers
There is no change in speed when you have turbo on. Because you are alreaady in turbo while swooping. The difference is that if you have e.x. 2 mil pl, with turbo on you have e.x. 3 mil pl. (when pl rises ki rises). Thus you have more ki for you to swoop. Got it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom