Frieza trans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Frieza's transformations should be forever (how do you say that) because when a char like Goku that can decend dies it decends. And when goku died on King Kai's planet he changed back from SSJ to normal but a few episodes later we see Frieza in hes final form, which means he can't revert, right? :scared:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can revert...I think he doesn't because he chooses not to, his non-perfect forms are used to conceal his true power. Since he has no need to ever conceal his power again he doesn't and thats why remains in his final form.

However I like your suggestion.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As I recall, Frieza can revert back to his original form because right before he transformed to his 4th stage he explained that no one has ever seen him in that stage but for a few exceptions (or something of that sort). Therefore, the team was and still is correct when the made it that Frieza can revert.

Best answers
Yeh Frieza can revert, he does mention it when going to his final form, so evidently he can revert when he wishes. Why he chooses to stay in his final form I don't know, I can only assume he wants to intimidate people or something? But that's irrelivant. In summation, Frieza can revert, he doesn't need to, and Vegeta pwns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom