LiteNET Match #1: VivaLaPineapple Vs. IsrAlien.

Best answers
Okay, I know Im late by... 2 hours and 53 minutes, but Im done and I hope it still counts. Heres me entry:

annnd layers (if its too small I could update the full version, except its set for 1280 x 1024, so i thought id make it 800 x 600 [was constrained to 640])

Hope Im not too late...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i´d like Isralien one....
Because at Vivala.´s sig its to dark! But me really likes the font of it!
And because Isralien got a style wich i like.... Vivala. not :/ So good u both!
But i like Isralien more! :yes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both are very nice sigs.

Irsalien has a very busy background noise to the left above his text. I'm not to happy about it though, as the effect drowns the text beneath it. The image to the right fits in with the noise though, somewhat changing my opinion on the noise. I've seen that stock before, used to much better and bolder effect though, and I'm mildly dissapointed with the end result.

VivaLaPineapple/1m4 has alot of reds. I'm a sucker for red. Believe it or not, it's my favorite color. That aside, his lack of attention whoring noise, and lack of ultra busy backrounds draws out his stock image and amplifies his excellent job on the text in his sig. The end effect isn't perfect, the oversaturation of red doesn't feel right with the tiny slice of yellow, but the sig is still beautiful. As a foot note, the red bordering on the right is a nice effect.

My vote goes to the Pineapple.

VivaLaPineapple: 1
Irsalien: 0

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to VivaLaPineapple.

Reason: When I look at IsrAlien's sig, I see no stability. I'm not a fan of slightly transparent images, to me... it takes away the quality and makes the sig look less appealing. If you had stacked the image on top, and worked on having one soild direction for the sig to flow, I would probably have voted for you.

VivaLaPineapple, I agree with Cucumba on your sig having a great color (red is my favorite color too) and the BG bringing the image out(she is very cute). But, you went a little crazy with the brushing, which actually looks good and then it doesn't. My explanation being that the border technique you used on the right side, should have continued through the rest of the sig. If anything, you win because your sig wasn't as a dull as IsrAlien's is.

Score:
VivaLaPineapple: 2
IsrAlien: 0

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Viva's, it atleast has a theme, and style, plus Allyson Hannigan is awsomely awsome, but of course I can't vote, I can just hope he wins ;)

Retired
Best answers
Sorry for my late reply. been busy these past 2 days with college testing

anyway.

Viva

The Sig Visually Looks Impressive, The Colors with the brush work and the sotkc look nicely put together. I Like how the hair in the stock blended with the bg as if it was one bg. I also like the font, it's a simple font but it fits very well.. not much i would change about the sig rather then the border, not a fan of the orange.

IRS

the first time i saw the sig i didn't like it, i still don't seem to like it. Only problem with the sig is the bg and the image look drowned out. The font isn't very fullfilling as it just looks like impact font over the whote image.

i would agree the bg is good but the stock in the image doesn't fit very well, the image looks colorless untill you look at the bottom left and you can see some slight blue in there. if that went into more of the bg and made it darker to were the stock sticked out more then i would have liked it more.

Good Effort Though

Vote Goes to Viva

Winner this round Viva

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom