Krillin: Scratches his bald head
Frieza: Makes a harmless mini death ball
Piccolo: Floats and meditates
Trunks: Sharpens his sword
Vegeta: Brings out a blue orb and looks at it like the one
on DBZ Vegeta Saga pulls out and turns into Giant Ape but he wont for animation
Cell: Its flaps its wings and moves it tail

Turbo
You guys took the glow off when they use turbo and put their arms to the back now can combine them together

Buu Powering Up
When he owers up it should have steam comming out of him

Thanks

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually a few good ideas there.

Flips sound like a good idea i like that.
The shield though it would make him all powerful if he had an absolute defence. definetly not.
Animations definetly. Buu already has his, Goku's i think should be that leg stretch he always does.
Buu only has steam when he's angry, thats why you only see it when he's transforming, I think for each transformation he will have the steam.

Best answers
Yeh there's some pretty decent ideas in there, Rocky pretty much summed it up. Perhaps they could also get some sounds going for when they're idle, like Buu singing or Vegeta randomly saying "Clown!", something like that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I definetly dig the "Clown" thing. I'd love to go around randomly calling people clown.
I also forgot to comment on the sensu bean thing. I think thats also very good, coz too often have I lost a bean whilst attempting to pass it to a friend.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I only like the flips ideas. Maybe something different from "clown" or "amateur", maybe "Weakling".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or maybe an simple thing like "WAT" or "shutup", he could also stretch his arm and make his boddy lose.
i don't like the freeza idle, what about that he's just playing with his fingers.
i think that flipping would be a waist of time.
the sensobean idea could work but he must stand still to catch it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these animations will only make the game bigger and more useless work for DT, these are only eyecandy u wont see much since this is a fastpaced game, u keep fighting and not standing somewhere for 1 hour, and even if they would be added, the models would need to be updated too so they can take there orbs and whatever else is needed to sharpen a sword...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one thing realy not right:
u wont see much since this is a fastpaced game
dont see mutch ok, but fastplaced?
there is absolutly nothing fast about esf, even dmz is faster than esf.
the models would need to be updated too so they can take there orbs and whatever else is needed to sharpen a sword
good point.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMZ is not faster than esf -_-. The harder the person you are fighting, the faster esf becomes (at least in my experience).

Best answers
Fight Fight Fight thats all you do you don't stop smell the roses what i mean is that little things like this make the game better

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in a slow paced game which u need to complete quest (such as...ermmm X-x Starwars Kotor) i would say yes, that would be very nice, but in a fastpaced game where its about fighting and not about looking in the skies, see birds flying or smell roses(ermm...smell roses....nvm that one..) i have to say no, it just doesnt fit in the theme

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno if the team agree with you...They are hard at work making these little idle things (Check out the official website to see Ginyu's Dance) As for the increase in size, well it seriously won't be that big a deal, this game is pretty big already and its only in beta. Expect the final version to be pretty huge, Whats a couple of extra kb in an animation when you're downloading a few hundred mb file.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats a couple of extra kb in an animation when you're downloading a few hundred mb file.
the more kb, the more mb, that's wy.

and about fastplaced, no it's totaly not fast.
what is faster, esf or bfp, i bet bfp.
when i mean fast then i realy mean fast and not some prettyface game that just get's slower and slower, why does the trans exally has that slow prosses when it's in the middle of an battle.
but let's stay ontopic:
You guys took the glow off when they use turbo and put their arms to the back now can combine them together
what glow, i never saw any glow in the aura.

Best answers
Vegeta could do a "Heh, idiot" maybe
And of course, Buu would need his "Pow pow pow! Ow ow ow!" Thing...

Best answers
It dosent matter what they do i just want some animations. Also that glow i mean in the aura in esf beta 1.1 you know with the yellow,pink,green,purple and blue aura when they uses turbo around them

Best answers
Oh sorta like when Goku does a perfect transformation(the one without the lightning) , that little energy disc around him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a glow in the auruas in 1.1 wehn you ust stand there you can see it going off and on. But i dont know if he means that. But thats is a glow, and its not in 1.2

Best answers
Those flips the way you proposed them, would interfeer with the double tapping... unless you come with a solution for the swooping.
About the inactive animations.. It would be nice to have that in game! The rest I don't really agree or have an opinion on it!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like those ideas, they are litlle things, but they add to the gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom