Piccolo Suggestions

Best answers
Special Beam Cannon :
Really needs to be attached. Instead of exploding on players it would be better to pierce and perhaps continue to pierce players in the way of it untill it hits the wall/floor/sky.

Scattershot :
Was near enough fine in 1.1, but seems to have degraded in 1.2 The shots scatter too far and most do not fire where you have aimed. (it's actually stronger and easilly used as a kiblob machine gun.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually piccolo can magically have his weighed clothes appear with the snap of his fingers... he made gohan's clothes change with a snap of the fingers before the cell games

Best answers
Since im not a piccolo user, ill only comment on the SBC suggestion. If he has SBC attached, then he would be able to explode it by right-clicking it. If it needs to hit something for it to explode, the character is vulnerable to other attacks (like other beam attacks, but they can be exploded so th character can get out of harms way).

Best answers
ImKongKong : Yeah i read that thread a while back. Pretty good idea.

Anyway, right click detonation SBC makes having it attached a little pointless.
SBC travels the fastest, so you have time for it to impact and move away. (takes like a second to hit someone 6 or 7 teleports away.)

If it had right click detonation you would need to remove the blast damage or tone it down alot, otherwise it would be far too powerful for spamming.

As for the cape...Gohan's clothes transformed slowly into Piccolo's namek clothes. I doubt that could be done for esf, so instead you'll get a giant cape pop out of nowhere.. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he did make the cape appear back on his shoulders, I can't remember the episode (it's after the Frieza saga) but he flies up to the lookout and when he lands theres a little *poof* sound and the cape+turban appear on him.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does everyone assuming that youll have the option to make it explode by secondary clicking i think it should just be attached like in show and youll have to use ki to keep it going forward but it wont increase the explosion and it should only explode when it hits the walls or something and maybe be a one hit kill or half hp kinda thing thats what it acted as in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Actually he did make the cape appear back on his shoulders, I can't remember the episode (it's after the Frieza saga) but he flies up to the lookout and when he lands theres a little *poof* sound and the cape+turban appear on him.
this is wen goku gets the virus and the two androids 17 and 18 have no competition.. piccolo goes to the lookout to fuse with kami but after piccolo fused with kami, he went down back to earth and got side tracked by imperfect cell which is where they have their duel

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
why does everyone assuming that youll have the option to make it explode by secondary clicking i think it should just be attached like in show and youll have to use ki to keep it going forward but it wont increase the explosion and it should only explode when it hits the walls or something and maybe be a one hit kill or half hp kinda thing thats what it acted as in the show
Then piccolo will be helpless, if the sbc misses, and lets say that you targeted the other side of esf_gero, you have to wait an eternity for it to hit a wall (since it cant bend too). Piccolo is open for every kind of attack, and h cant do anything about it, cause he is glued to his place waiting for the sbc hits a wall or something.

As for the turban-cape, piccolo can make them magically appear, he did it on himself and on gohan.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the point it would be a one hit kill but he would be defenseless that would prevent spamming so much and it would make sense and the sbc travels really quick so the wait wont take to long and if your going to the other side the most your enemy can do is hit you ONCE they would have no energy after a long swoop or a whole bunch of teleports and once it gets past him if he decides to ki attack you you should have enough time to get out of the way like i said the sbc travels fairly fast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbc is a beam... All beams should be attached, if its a no detonate then not everyone can be like "ooo, hes a fool for shooting that, now let me charge a Kamehameha here now..." no one will think that fast and no beam is fast enough exept for another sbc thats already charging... Not everything can be "there needs to be something so ill always escape and never get hit" thing.

SBC should be Attatched. End of that.

Best answers
Not everything can be "there needs to be something so ill always escape and never get hit" thing.
Actually every attack is that way, so you will not be helpless.
Lets also remove the shield that protects you while adv. melee.
The point is that anyone can attack you, not only the guy you indend to kill. SBC is not all that fast either.
That suggestions will make piccolo even weaker. Its common sense that piccolo needs to be buffed up not nerfed. End of that.

Best answers
Ok you do have a point there Texas.
I should have thought of the bigger maps too >_<
Right well here's what i suggest instead....

The main thing is stopping SBC being easilly spammed and making it a little more accurate to how it is without doing too much nerfing.
ALL powerful beam attacks in esf, require you to stay still when charging (Final Flash,Big Bang etc.) , or at least to be attached while firing (Kamehameha,Gallit Gun etc.)
SBC follows neither rule, and ontop of that is the fastest beam in the game.

So either make SBC a non-movable charging attack OR make SBC attached with a 2 second minimal right click detonation that does not cause radius damage.

Shuyin said:
Instead of exploding on players it would be better to pierce and perhaps continue to pierce players in the way
But do you guys agree with that? Or not?

Imkongkong : About the Piccolo Cape thing.. i really don't remember but your probably right. If it behaves the same way in the show i'll just cross that idea out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would love to see the sbc attached it just annoys the hell out of me and i do wanna cut back on the sbc spammage it seems like every tough battle i get in some noob waits till i stop to power up and blasts me and also one thing id like to point out is that the whole point of a game is to challenge you AND to have fun if the sbc isnt fun that way dont use it it should be attached and probably a little smaller to about the width of your to fingers. and i still think it should be a one hit weapon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well theres still the SPC's secondary fire to be considered, maybe keep primary as it is and have secondary as an attached beam that is much more damaging (or instant death) and pierces then breaks off when it collides with a brush, no explosion, meaning its a gamble because one one hand it could kill one person instantly with a fast beam, but if they see it and dodge it then you'd be completley vunerable for a couple of seconds.

Best answers
OK Nameks have magics powers what regeneration. Special Beam Cannon should hurt and go through people in line with the target.

Best answers
... do you guys know how the SBC actually works? The SBC acts like 2 beams, one twirling around the other, which gives it the corkscew effect, allowing it to be piercing. The reason it explodes is because it wasn't able to pierce through the object. So in the game, i don't know if it can be done, but i think the people with much more pl will have the bedam explode on contact, while on weaker characters, it can more or less an instant death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes when a strong beam kills you you just disappear. Well I suggested that when that happens the beam wont explode. It will just go through. So the SBC can work the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom